So this is inspired by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin, I'm simply adding a Raptor one of it's own special blend because Raptor, that's why. It may not be as good but hey, Raptors didn't have one :P
The Raptor Pilot's Creed:
- This is my Raptor.
- This is my beast, and I will tame it.
- This is the eyes, this is the ears of the fleet.
- Without my Raptor, I am blind. Without my Raptor, my comrades-in-arms are blind.
- I do not seek the glory, I do not seek the fame. I seek what will bring those who need me home.
- I serve in defense of my comrades. I will bring them home. I go out when all others fail. I fly where others fall.
- No mission too great, no challenge to strong. With my Raptor, I will succeed. If the call goes out, I will be there.
- I am one with my Raptor, I flow as one. In sync with my Raptor, no foe shall best me. My strength is in my agility, my trust in my Raptor to function.
- Though one day I may fall, one day I may stumble, before the Gods this is not that day. Today I fly, today I fight, as long as I have breath in my lungs, for the Colonies and the people I serve.