"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

BFC Facebook Page

General Battlestar (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oh Felgercarb! What About Baltar?!

Okay, this may be a crappy topic for discussion, but I'll put it forth anyway. From The Original Series: Yes, they killed him off immediate…

Started by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

0 Nov 4, 2017

Thoughts and prayers.....

toward everyone in the coastal areas of Texas.  May God keep you and protect you during this time.  Stay Safe!!!! So Say We All!!

Started by Pvt. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

0 Aug 28, 2017

Making preparations......

Getting things lined up for my first con....making final adjustments on my uniform, etc.  Prepping the hangar for the arrival of the Raptor…

0 Aug 24, 2017

Loki class/Support vessel...

Greetings Colonials, I have been doing some research and have found a very interesting ship.  It is 'Loki' class and it is a heavy cruiser,…

Started by mark brian rouland

7 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by LT. JG Tony "Aeneas" Carvell

Vintage 1979 BSG board game

Hey yall!  I got this really nice copy of the 1979 board game.  It's really high quality printed tokens for the time it was made.  Everythi…

Started by James Montgomery

0 Aug 9, 2017

Spreading the word

Me and the wife were visiting with some good friends the other evening.  He and their two sons are sci-fi geeks like me, his wife/my wife..…

1 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

Big Screen motion picture?

Has there been any talk of a "Big Screen" BSG motion picture?  I think it would go over huge !  But, I admit, I am a little biased.  I pers…

3 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

Airsoft teams?

I am curious if anyone has established any Battlestar inspired airsoft teams?  I am getting into mil-sim  (military simulation) airsoft and…

1 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Pvt. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

Rebooted BSG - One more story after earth?

I mean't to add this when I first joined but then got mega busy so I am back. Whenever the rebooted BSG went off the air, I remember Edward…

Started by JT Thomas

2 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by JT Thomas

My "fleet"

It was suggested that I should post my pics of my Colonial fleet on the "main page".  I am not even close to what you would call an expert…

11 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Pvt. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service