"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

General Battlestar (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Watching Original BSG.....

again (first time since I was a kid)  and forgot just how good the original show was.  My favorite episode with the original series oddly e…

Started by PFC. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

3 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Thomas "Cowboy" Cazzolla

It Was My Birthday Yesterday and I Got...

...the BSG DVD Boxed Set!  Kewl! I have a question concerning my awesome gift, and I was made aware of your site, so I signed up! My quest…

Started by Thomas "Cowboy" Cazzolla

2 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Thomas "Cowboy" Cazzolla

Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock

Has anyone heard of this game? Been hearing scattered things about it, due out soon on XBox One and PS4. Apparently there is going to be a…

Started by Maj Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock

14 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

Reppin' The Raven this weekend

I am so excited to get the opportunity to attend my first Con this weekend.  The Konsplosion going on this weekend in Fort Smith, Ar is a f…

1 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by PFC. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

Oh Felgercarb! What About Baltar?!

Okay, this may be a crappy topic for discussion, but I'll put it forth anyway. From The Original Series: Yes, they killed him off immediate…

Started by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

0 Nov 4, 2017

Thoughts and prayers.....

toward everyone in the coastal areas of Texas.  May God keep you and protect you during this time.  Stay Safe!!!! So Say We All!!

0 Aug 28, 2017

Making preparations......

Getting things lined up for my first con....making final adjustments on my uniform, etc.  Prepping the hangar for the arrival of the Raptor…

0 Aug 24, 2017

Loki class/Support vessel...

Greetings Colonials, I have been doing some research and have found a very interesting ship.  It is 'Loki' class and it is a heavy cruiser,…

Started by mark brian rouland

7 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by LT. Tony "Aeneas" Carvell

Vintage 1979 BSG board game

Hey yall!  I got this really nice copy of the 1979 board game.  It's really high quality printed tokens for the time it was made.  Everythi…

Started by James Montgomery

0 Aug 9, 2017

Spreading the word

Me and the wife were visiting with some good friends the other evening.  He and their two sons are sci-fi geeks like me, his wife/my wife..…

1 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service