"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin's Discussions (377)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm truly sorry for your loss. There is little that can be said. May God grant you h…"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Nov 29, 2016 to Open Positions on the Raven - Nov 28 2016

2 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

"That is very thoughtful Mik Mo. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and ALL! G…"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Dec 24, 2015 to Holiday Chat

2 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by LT. Leslie "Freya" Willis

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H8e-2TLgpA"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Mar 9, 2015 to Break Out The Ambrosia And Raise Your Glasses In A Toast! Happy Birthday Dan Allan! So Say We All...And Now We Sing...

2 Mar 9, 2015

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxNY20wcDw"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Mar 9, 2015 to Break Out The Ambrosia And Raise Your Glasses In A Toast! Happy Birthday Dan Allan! So Say We All...And Now We Sing...

2 Mar 9, 2015

"Howdy Mirage! No need to be shy here. Bwahahahahaahahaaa!  Nobody's going to clobber…"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Mar 4, 2015 to Hello!

5 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by major ernie (iceman) miller

"Looks like you could suit up a platoon in full battle rattle! Good hunting! So say w…"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Feb 21, 2015 to Centurion cylon

8 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Dorien & Evelien (BSGMuseum)

"That's pretty cool! If nothing else, it'd be great body armor for Colonial Marines,…"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Feb 19, 2015 to Centurion cylon

8 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Dorien & Evelien (BSGMuseum)

"This isn't my specialty, but I do remember some members of the Battlestar Fan Club m…"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Feb 17, 2015 to BSG Dogtags

3 Jun 20
Reply by James Bartlett

"One last idea: Step 1 Ruthlessly cut plastic horse in half. Step 2 Cut and carve out…"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Dec 23, 2014 to Pegasus horse icon

4 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by ThomasL

"Thomas; I found something else. S Holmes is sculpting his own. You might see if you…"

John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin replied Dec 23, 2014 to Pegasus horse icon

4 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by ThomasL

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service