Has anyone heard of this game? Been hearing scattered things about it, due out soon on XBox One and PS4. Apparently there is going to be a gameplay video posted this coming Wednesday, June 28th. Watched a video that was giving an overview of it and they said it will be along the lines of Starhammer. Not being acquainted with that game, I went to YouTube and watched some gameplay video of it and it put me in mind of the old PC game, Star Trek: Armada. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if you haven't heard of this game already.

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just started it the other night Bullet!  So far it is an excellent game. Love the tactical side of the game as well as the mad minute style.  Haven't heard much about multiplayer but judging from your 60+ missions I may not ready to tango just yet.

• update, Have made 60 engagements to date.   I have gotten familiar with how the game flows and I am having a blast (pun intended) crushing toasters!!!!  Right now, my strongest fleet consists of 3 Battlestars, Two Adamants, 1 Ranger, and 1 shipyard.  Each ship has Viper Mkll's (some 320 total) and heavily armed!!  Ohhh man! When the defenses from the Battlestars go up....the poor Cylons don't stand a chance.  hahaha.  Highly recommend Deadlock. 

Pvt. Ben Bullet Howard RCM said:

Got to play on PS4 last night.  Just had time to play the orientation mission.  I am not used to these type of games, so still getting used to how it operates.  The graphics are phenomenal!!!  I love how the replay plays out at the end of the mission like it was filmed for an episode with the shaky camera and snap movements of the camera.  True to BSG form.  The fully armored Galactica during the loading screen has given me inspiration for my current build, which for me, is a happy bonus.

Can't give a full account for game as of now, like I said just started playing, but it seems to be well worth the time and money to invest in it. 

• I play it I love it.

I even started a group to keep in touch amongs BSG Deadlock players: http://battlestarfanclub.com/group/battlestar-galactica-deadlock

Feel free to join.  I am almost alone in my ship the Excalibur, It's kind of worst than Galactica during the New Caprica exodus... I need to keep in touch with fellow BSG fans.

• Reviews of the campaign have been positive. 

• I do plan on purchasing it for my PS4, I am just not sure when. 

• I'll be getting it immediately after the Xmas season as I have so much stuff going on with the kids.

We should get everyones PS4 names and time zones to help set up any multiplayer stuff.

• Got to play on PS4 last night.  Just had time to play the orientation mission.  I am not used to these type of games, so still getting used to how it operates.  The graphics are phenomenal!!!  I love how the replay plays out at the end of the mission like it was filmed for an episode with the shaky camera and snap movements of the camera.  True to BSG form.  The fully armored Galactica during the loading screen has given me inspiration for my current build, which for me, is a happy bonus.

Can't give a full account for game as of now, like I said just started playing, but it seems to be well worth the time and money to invest in it. 

• I have the game for 2 weeks, I am currently bearing the first campaign slowly grinding well my officers.  I maintain 5 main Battlestar groups to maintain order in every 4 Helios System and carry on blue and gold missions.   As I go slowly, I just reached the Chemical warfare Aerelon battle protecting young Dr. Cottle's arse.  I have currently 8 Artemis battlestars fighting for the Articles against the toasters.

I think that would be a good idea to build a group of BSG fans that gather for multiplayers battles.

• It looks very nice Bullet. I'll be spending time on it as well.

• The gameplay looks awesome!  Turn based, real time, simultaneously?!  Should really test your abilities.  Slitherine Games seems to have captured the essence of the BSG universe.  It appears that I will be spending several more hours on the PS4 when this drops.  

This reply was deleted.