"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

AS ALWAYS, BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTs COMING FROM GALACTICON 4. IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR TICKETS YET, GET THEM NOW! SO SAY WE ALL!!!

All Discussions Tagged 'Raven' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newly Redesigned Raven Marine Logo and New Matching Raven Marine Banner

First and formost, I would like to say first, that the new Raven Marine logo is ONLY exclusive to the Raven Marines. I repeat, this is ONLY…

Started by Lt. Col. Eduardo "Enforcer"

1 Jun 21
Reply by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

Happy Fathers Day 2014

I just wanted to quickly take my time and just wish all Colonials out there who are fathers, especially on the Raven, Happy Fathers Day!  I…

Started by DragonLady4732

0 Jun 15

The Houston Con: August 8-10, 2014

Colonials and Fellow Ravens, As you all know, we just got confirmed to make an appearance at the Houston Con.  Richard Hatch and Kate Ve…

2 Jun 3
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

2 New Convention Banners Making It's Debut at Comicpalooza: May 23-26, 2014

Colonials, Two new convention Banners will be making its debut next week that will be representing not only Battlestar Raven, but the mo…

0 May 15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN MEMBER: ENSIGN MASON "MACE" SINLAIR

4 Apr 7
Reply by Col. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

Happy Birthday Raven Member: Timothy Riley (Classic Cylon Residential Member)

I am posting this on behalf of the Raven Commander as the Raven Marines promise to be on the watch while she is gone. She made this before…

Started by Ssgt. Benjamin "Zeus" B.

0 Dec 2, 2013

Screen Shot of the New Raven Website

Ravens, I just wanted to quickly share this with each and everyone of you.  I know I have mentioned before there is a new Raven website…

2 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Ronnie (slider)bays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN COLONIAL MARINE MEMBER: PAUL "ICEWORM" OAKLEY and GREG SAVAGE

Battlestar Raven would just like to wish Raven Colonial Marine Member:  Paul "Iceworm" Oakley and Greg Savage, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  Ma…

1 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

Just A Few Changes

ATTENTION ALL RAVEN PERSONNEL......... I just have a few things to announce.... I have ask and appointed Lt. Jg. Steve Tweed , as the int…

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Capt. Juan (blindsword) Lopez

Happy Birthday to Raven Member: Jeanne "Stitches" Guiterrez

Battlestar Raven would just like to wish Raven Medic:  Jeanne "Stitches"Gutierrez A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  We hope you have a great one an…

0 Sep 20, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service