Hi Everyone,

It seems like I first posted  about the "Team Zoe Viper Raffle" years ago; however, It was only about a year ago. The three winners of the raffle will be drawn at G4 which is very rapidly approaching us at the end of the month.

The winners raffle ticket stubs will be chosen on the last day of G4 which is August 2, 2015. Everyone attending G4 still has their last chance to purchase raffle tickets at the Battlestar Raven BCF-002 table.

Don't forget to purchase your tickets to win the Moebius Mk-II Viper I built with LED's and PE parts from Paragrafix. The display base has been signed by a few members of the cast from the Re-imagined Battlestar Galactica TV Series. Who knows, possibly there will be a few more cast members sign the Viper before the winner is drawn on 8/2/2015.

I wish I could make it to G4 to be with all of you. I will be with you in spirit and I wish all of you the very best and have a great time at G4.

Maj Roger "Reamer" Barstow

Flying Tigers Squadron Leader

Battlestar Raven BFC-002

PS, for those that may have missed seeing the Mk-II Viper, 2nd and 3rd place prizes for this raffle, click the link below to have a look. SO SAY WE ALL!!!!!

http://battlestarfanclub.com/forum/topics/moebius-mk-ii-viper-with-display-case-raffle-in-of-support-team-z

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –