"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

Hello all. I have been collecting BSG stuff since the original series aired back in 1978. I buy, sell and trade as a hobby so my collection kinda rotates. Here are a few of my favorite pieces. I am curiouse to see what treasures the rest of the membership may have.

My son in my Viper Helmet replica.
Photobucket

A replica Viper Mark II training board.
Photobucket

My favorite BSG art piece.
Photobucket

A screen used Pegasus book
Photobucket

A screen used cubit.

Photobucket

A viper signed by several members of the original and new BSG.

Photobucket

Views: 1501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here is a cylon helmet of mine electoninc eye and have voive cd with it not finished though.
Nice collection.
i still have a box of bsg toys and models not open from the old series glad you like it.

Nice collection, i like that stuff myself too... Boxed toys sounds great by the way...

Here you can get an impression from a small part of my collection:

Nice. Those landrams were rare to find in the US. I think they were a little easier to get in Canada from what I understand.
i lika that landrem as well there,s one on ebay starting bid $60.00
I am tempted to bid on the ebay one. It looks cool.
The landram was really something I found on Ebay-Germany... It is home made and is completely wooden... But most important is, that it looks cool and fits great to the Mattel-figures :-)
Whoever built it done a great job. One thing I did not understand as a kid and still don't is why they did not make an Apollo figure ?

Yes I don't know either... To me the "Han Solo - Bespin"-figure from the Empire strikes back was always a good choice for a customized Apollo figure... Did you see that one on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battlestar-Galactica-Vintage-Custom-Apollo-Figu...

interesting transformation of the figure.

Wow! Very cool collection!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

SO SAY WE ALL

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service