"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

Anyone going to Sanl Deigo Comic Con 2012?  This Aussie can't go but I've been told one of the exclusives is a classic Cylon.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kerry, I have to check that out! hmmm, maybe Richard will know something...this time around I'm going to be sharing a small chunk of his table so I have plenty of time to ask him...he knows where all the Cylons are! lol....

When did you do the pic with Dirk out of curiosty? He's gonna be at Comic-Con this year...which REMINDS me that I need to chat him up about G3 & see what he has planned...I know he's coming of course but we have to add some interesting twists to the show & Dirk is an inventive guy!

Soneone showed a picture and I maybe mistaken as I was running into the room at the time and that the item is available.  I can't say it's 100% acurate.  But if it is I'd love one.

Hi Shawn,  This was taken at Sydney Supanova here in Australia in 2009 a month after losing my father passed away.  I think one taken on the cruise with him is better but I don't have that on this laptop.  I'm sure Dirk will have something he could come up with for an interesting twist.  I'm looking forward to G3. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

SO SAY WE ALL

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service