Other than Moebius, Starfightershipyards, and Bad AZZ, is there anyone out there who makes resin Battlestar models?  I am looking for more ships to build and a launch rail for my Mk1.

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you go to http://www.modelermagic.com/ you will find studio scale vipers anywhere from 1/15 to 1/24. I just acquired the Blackbird on eBay, which is nice since it has been out of producition. MIM has a 4 foot colonial movers ship for a decent price. On Modelermagic, scroll through the pages to find Battlestar stuff. And, you may find other models to buy. Mike

• 2504603327?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• 2504604102?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• 2392226766?profile=RESIZE_1024x102420180112_163542.jpg

• Yes, I produce the 1/17 resin Viper MK2, here is my post details.

Now available
    I am proud to present the 1/17 Viper MK2 from Battlestar Galactica. (47cm in length)
    Modeled directly from the ZOIC CGI series renders and detail taken from the full size mock up, this is the Viper every BSG fan or collector must have.
    I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to detail. In saying this I built this model for myself with high detail and I am glad I can now make it available to everybody.
    The price of this beauty is $315.00 with the decal set (Excluding shipping cost), once the decal sets I have available are finished it will be $300.00 (Decals can be ordered directly from JBOT decals for $15). http\://www.jbot.ca/space/viper2.shtmll
    You can customize the decals with your name and Viper number from JBOT.
    The JBOT decals includes the Hero and Standard cockpit set consisting of 8 parts each .
    The Hero cockpit is more detailed and used mainly by Starbuck and other pilots from season 2 onwards.
    The classic cockpit is less detailed and is the one that's standard in the full size mock up.
    The cost of the alternate cockpit set including a rear top detail insert will be $60.00, if you would like another style rear detail please ask me and you will get your preferred style, if you would like an extra one it will be $10.
    I am based in South Africa so a shipping cost must be requested , this will be 2-3 days tracked delivery
    Payment can be made via Transfer Wise or Paypal
    If you prefer Paypal add 5 percent to the full price for banking fees.
    All buyers get a link to my BOX account with Build instructions document and build videos as well as all the reference photos I used for the master kit build.
    Keep your eyes on my model Facebook build page (Dynamic Digital Creations) with pinned post of the prototype build and the other BSG pages for updates

• BTW, he also has colonial marine drop ships as well;Thought you might be interested in those
    Pvt. Ben Bullet Howard RCM said:

Cool!  I am already a member of that page.  I will send him a message!!!!

• Great;Actually, on the page,he should have A list of the kits he offers;and,he has pictures of each kit's parts layouts and partial builds,so assembling them shouldn't be A problem;Like I said,Delivery is slow,because of his real world job, and the other commitments of his caster

Pvt. Ben Bullet Howard RCM said:

Cool!  I am already a member of that page.  I will send him a message!!!!

• Cool!  I am already a member of that page.  I will send him a message!!!!

• Look for the FB group 'Colonial Fleet Shipyards';The man in charge,Jack Burgin jr., is putting out several resin BSG kits,including A nova class battlestar,an ares class warstar,A cylon guardian basestar,colonial defenders,berzerks,cylon freighters,and smaller vessels;Delivery is A bit slow,but the results are worth it.

I will be finishing up my nova battlestar(thermopylae) in the next week;I will be posting photos.

This reply was deleted.