Operation Fleet yard

Our next Op has been given a green light to go. It will be held Sunday 2/26 at 8:00pm Eastern time.

We will also hold a small memorial/tribute to Richard Hatch about 30 min before the Op.

If you are able to attend both that would be great but we understand our busy schedules. Both the Op and the Memorial will be in the Main BFC Chat room. We look forward to seeing you then.

Here is the info for the Op.

Freya returns from the recon mission she was assigned. She has not slept in almost 24 hours and would like nothing more than to hit the rack but she can't. She must speak to the CAG about what she found.

As Freya's bird is brought to the flight deck the hatch opens and there stands the CAG.

*Freya Salutes* "Good Evening Sir" I must speak with you at once in private.

*CAG returns Salute* "Welcome home Freya,  what did you find?"

*CAG and Freya walk to the pilot ready room and Freya shuts the door behind them*

"Sir the recon of the Oprava Sector you will not believe what I found. the Cylons have a repair facility for Basestars. They had 3 currently docked for repairs.

"Go on Freya, what else did you find"

"Sir, from the looks of things the Cylons may be gearing up for a big assault. We need to hit them first. I recommend we plan an Op and hit them at the fleet yard."

"Thank you Freya, please give me your full report by tomorrow. I must speak with the XO about this info"

"Yes Sir"

"Dismissed Lt"

*Freya Salutes*   *CAG Returns Salutes*

Next morning:

*Freya knocks on the CAG's Hatch*

"Enter"

*Freya Salutes* "Good morning sir, I have the report you requested"

*CAG returns Salutes* "Thank you Freya, I have spoken with the XO and with this information we will begin planning an attack. I don't have to tell you to keep this confidential, we do not want any Cylon spies hearing of this before we show up."

"Of course Sir." *Hands the CAG the report*

"Thank you Freya, I will look this over. Dismissed"

*Salutes* "Yes sir!" *leaves and closes the hatch behind her.

*CAG reads the report*

Fleet Yard Op.docx

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Had a fun time, despite (for me) the lateness of the hour. Thanks to Freya and all who took part. 

Aeneas

• Joker and Hellpop we missed you but there are times that mundane life calls first!

• Sorry I missed out as well. Hope fun was had by all!
  • No worries Joker. Thanks for letting us know. Real life comes first.

• Hi all sorry for lateness but just had a call from my work. I have to be onsite at 0500 GMT tomorrow so I'm afraid I can't make th op tonight :,( really wish I could be there to give those toasters hell. Joker

• Ens Natalie " NAT" Hallam said:

Hi Nat,

Thank you for the offer of the TeamSpeak channel. We have thought about using a voice chat system for the ops but we have not been able to work it out so far. Normally the ops take place in the main chat room here on the BFC page and with that we are able to keep a written record of what took place (and all the fun we had) I will speak with Raven Actual and the XO about the voice chat and see what we can come up with.

Freya

Hi LT "Freya" sir,

If you wish I can offer you the use of my personal Teamspeak 3 channel. If you want to talk to the crew in real time.

TS3 is free software which allows you to talk to people for free (A bit like skype but audio only)

If you are interested, let me know so I can whisper you the connection address.

I even made a Battlestar Raven Operations room in the channel for you!!

o7 (Salutes)

Ens "NAT"

• Joker standing by at mission readiness
  • I would suggest that a flight of Vipers are assigned to cover the Raptors immediately upon the arrival of the battlestar at the objective. 

Aeneas

• Thanks Aeneas, I had not considered that when I put the plans together (I suppose I am so used to jumping in my Raptor) I have updated it to just include 4 Raptors from the Gremlins squadron.

• Hi  Freya, have read the "Fleetyard Op Doc". One slight problem, Vipers do not have FTL capability and so cannot jump into the battlezone with the Gremlin's Raptors. They will need to be carried by another ship. Other than that a good battle plan.  

Aeneas

This reply was deleted.