I Just Acquired the Moebius BSG Pegasus Kit, And,It Does Not Disappoint! The Exterior detail is very Nice; And,Has Potential For Lighting The Engines,If One Should Choose. It Is Indeed A Beast!

The Only thing I Found wrong with The Instructions Were The Vague Painting details, Overall metallic grey,With The Red Trim In certain Areas; In Step One, It Suggests You Paint The Interior Of the Flight Decks (And Apply the Decals) Before Assembly, But Did NOT Suggest What Color! Maybe Moebius Can Clarify That If we Ask Nicely!

And,There Are Photo-Etch detail Sets Available(Along With a Decal Sheet With Other Ship Names), And They Are NOT Cheap! at least $25 A Set! I'm Hoping That Somebody Can Do A Custom Photo-Etch set For the Raven.

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• $49.75 ; And, Last Night,I purchased The Paragraphix/JT Graphics Decals With The Additional Ship names($12.95). Yes, I Do Intend To Get The Photo-Etched Sets,Also.

Leonidas

DragonLady4732 said:

Leonidas,

How much this model kit cost you?

• Leonidas,

How much this model kit cost you?

• Excellent, enjoy the building process its always one i sink into and totally relax as i shut the outside world and focus of building.  Take care.

Lt Jg Roger "Reamer" Barstow said:

Capt. Leonidas,

I finally placed my order for the Pegasus and Galactica at hobbylinc.com yesterday. I got the Pegasus for $45.89, Galactica was $31.79. I also purchased a Tamiya gear box #70189 ($11.29) for my 1/96 scale USS Bennett DD-473 and three bottles of paint ($3.37). The total including shipping and insurance came to $101.28

I will probably be placing the PE order for the Pegasus next week. I have a lot going on at the moment, so I have no idea when the building will take place. I will post photos on my page when building begins at Pawtucket Aerospace Shipyard.

Lt Jg Reamer 

• Roger that Actual! ! ! !

• Don't forget to share some pictures of it here so we can all drool over it :-)

• My Moebius Pegasus and Galactica kits are arriving tomorrow from Hobbylinc.com along with paint and a gear motor to animate my SPS-4 Radar screen on my DD-473. I don't have the funds yet for the PE and a lighting kit for the Pegasus/Raven, but I should have it soon. I have way too many things going on at the moment and the Pegasus/Raven project will start after I finish what I'm doing now. By then, I'll have the PE and lighting kit and be able to do it up in style.

Reamer

• Actually,Go To Luft'46.com, They will Have All the details on the Aircraft Project; And, Antaresmodels.com,They Have pictures of the Kit,Built And Unbuilt.

Leonidas

• My friend,

I tried to find images of the Junkers EF-132 online with no luck. I found images of so many planes made by them except the one you bought. Is there any way you can send me a photo of the box art so I can see what it looks like?

Thanks Reamer

•  COOL! I Just Got My Antares Junkers EF-132 For My Birthday; I recently Finished My 1/35th Geshutzwagen Tiger, The Central Vehicle In My Next Diorama; Also, I Have my Eye on RS Models New 1/72nd XP-79b 'Flying Ram' In Squadron's Catalog Flyer. I Should Be getting My Mk.7 Photo-etch set Very soon, And I DO Intend To Get Photo-Etch Sets For the Pegasus Also.

Leonidas

• Capt. Leonidas,

I finally placed my order for the Pegasus and Galactica at hobbylinc.com yesterday. I got the Pegasus for $45.89, Galactica was $31.79. I also purchased a Tamiya gear box #70189 ($11.29) for my 1/96 scale USS Bennett DD-473 and three bottles of paint ($3.37). The total including shipping and insurance came to $101.28

I will probably be placing the PE order for the Pegasus next week. I have a lot going on at the moment, so I have no idea when the building will take place. I will post photos on my page when building begins at Pawtucket Aerospace Shipyard.

Lt Jg Reamer 

This reply was deleted.