Colonials,

If anyone is interested Moebius Models is releasing the new scale version of the Battlestar Pegasus 1/4105  A bit bigger and more rich in detail.  Especially if you are a model builder this is for you.  All Battlestar Galactica models are always sought out, but not many Pegasus are seen.

If you are interested in the Battlestar Pegasus, Galactica or other Battlestar Galactica ships.  Go to the Moebius site located here http://www.moebiusmodels.com   The Pegasus is a very detailed kit and includes a base for display.  Obviously as any other model Paint and glue will be needed for assembly. Enjoy and pass on the information going price for the Pegasus will be $64.99   Take care folks.

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cool to hear i look forward to seeing the it once it has been built to your satisfaction.  Good luck on it and remember no rushing that is when mistakes occur. Be safe.

• Hi Everyone,

I see that the Moebius Pegasus finally went on sale today. It’s probably not at the hobby shop I go to, but I have purchased stuff from Hobbylinc before and their prices are usually lower on many items. They have the Pegasus listed at $51.84. When I have the cash that’s where I’ll be getting mine after I do a little price checking else where. I just wanted to give all of you a heads up.

http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/moe/moe931.htm

Lt Jg Reamer

• I'm going To Do That With My Viper Mk. 7 as well! I Already have The Photo-Etch On The Way.

• That will be awesome! Maybe I will do that when I get my Viper!
  • Actually,When I Get Mine,I Am Going To Get Custom Decals Made By JT Graphics; It Will Indeed Be The Raven!

Robert "Nader" Vonada said:

If only I had my old model making skills again! I hope someone who buys it can paint the Raven name on the flight pods. I'm looking forward to the pre built Viper MkII.
  • If only I had my old model making skills again! I hope someone who buys it can paint the Raven name on the flight pods. I'm looking forward to the pre built Viper MkII.
  •  

I used the ParaGrafix PE set on my first Viper Mk-II. When you add lighting, it looks the real thing. My avatar is a close up of my Mk-II in a dark room. The kit is lit up and I had my camera on a tripod to take the photo. Check out my Mk-II on my page: http://battlestarfanclub.com/profile/RogerWBarstow

ParaGrafix is located in Attleboro, Ma and it's about 7 or 8 miles from my house in Pawtucket, RI. The owner Paul Bodensiek doesn’t have a store front, but I met with him one night at a restaurant near my house. He hand delivered two PE sets I ordered for the next two Mk-II's I'm building while he checked out his PE and lighting on my first Mk-II build.

Paul has some very nice PE, but they’re not cheap. If you plan to add lighting to your Viper or Battlestar I recommend using his PE. You will be glad you did. www.paragrafix.biz

Lt Jg Reamer

•   I Agree For those who want To Add more Detail; As For me, I Really Don't feel It THAT Vital To really "Soup-Up" a Fictional Vehicle Unless you want To convert it To something Different.

On The Other hand,Last Night,At My Local Hobby Shop, I Got A Close Look at The Pegasus Photo-Etched detail Sets By ParaGraphix; They look Pretty Cool(And Are Expensive,Too!); Chances Are,I Will Probably get them When I'm Ready to Build The Raven; I Have A Detail Set For My Viper Mk.7 Already Ordered.

• The additional parts add a little more ZING if you will to models if anyone is looking to make more accurate.  The don;t take anything away which is cool.  Heck even the Studios model used for TOS Battlestar Galactcia used a pepsi or coke bottle i recall.  Like the Star Wars star destroyers and such all used different models to build the ultimate piece.  Cool be safe folks.

• Hello,

Yes its an ongoing battle with no actual winners in sight its about making money which i understand.  In some instances models which are aftermarket can be more affordable for those on a budget. Doesn't make it right, but i agree and its been going on for years ~Smiling~ Be safe.

Keith a Ranson said:

It's Not Uncommon,Admiral. Revell Germany Is Taking The Moebius Molds And Re-Boxing Them Under Their Name; That's Been Going On For The Last 15 Years. Italeri Has Taken Some of the ESCI Molds, And Re-released Them.

Capt.Leonidas

This reply was deleted.