Games

I have been playing Deadlock again recently and it's such an outstanding game.

However I wish there was a more action oriented dog fight game like rebel strike/rogue leader on the GameCube. Having settings in caprica, blood and chrome, the reimagined series and even classic. It would be so much. Am I the only who wants this??

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know this OP was from, like 10 months ago (I've been away for some time), but

I was playing a Battlestar game back in the day on my Xbox 360 (it was a download offering) that was more "action-oriented dog fight game."  Maybe it is also available on Xbox One?

3203913715?profile=RESIZE_710x

Also, and I'm sure I am dating myself, lol but there was a series of PC games under the name "Wing Commander" that were also later ported to consoles.

3203917399?profile=RESIZE_710x

The Wing Commander games captured the whole feel of living on a ship and launching into space to engage the enemy in arcade-style dog fights.  One could almost say they "ripped off" the BSG universe.

So, try using Skynet, um, I mean Google to find a way to play Wing Commander.  Heck, Mark Hamill even appears in the series.

Hope this helped.  :-) 

This reply was deleted.