So I'm wanting to cosplay and I really want to get a flight suit. Are there plans and stuff I can get online or recommendations for where to buy a good quality one please Thank you

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The stuff on Ali express is also made in china. The only unis that they make that are close enough to accuracy are the duty blues.

• I was looking online on eBay and someone told me look on Ali express. And I was like nope I'll pass. But if the material is that hard to find it may not be easier to find something close...maybe I'll just go for the t and tank and officer uniform. If I find plans/patterns I'll share.
  • I can tell you this: DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER WHAT THEY SELL ON E BAY! Or,anything like it! Those are made in china somewhere,and they do NOT do any proper research on the ones used on the show;From what I heard,the materieal used on the screen flight suits is scarcer than hen's teeth now; I certainly would love to have one myself,along with the helmet.

This reply was deleted.