All Con Convention-Mar 8-10, 2013 Pictures

Fellow Colonials,

As promise, here are the pictures from the All-Con Dallas Convention this past weekend that the Raven was in attendance at. Videos were also downloaded on the Raven website. Enjoy! http://www.battlestarraven-bfc-002.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=14593231

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very cool, thx for posting these Pictures :-D !

• Miguel,

Thanks!  It was indeed very nice to be back at All Con after four and half years of not being able to attend.  In fact, I can still remember where we all sat at there the last time we all attended All Con together.  :-)  And of course Tony was there.  Nobody does it better than Tony doing the Admiral Adama cosplay.  Nobody comes close to him LOL. All Con surely brought a lot of good times for us when we were all together on the Aries.  I hope Uncle Sam can be nice to you and you can make it to Galacticon 3.  It will certainly be like old times.  The Aries and Raven together will be like a combination no BSG chapter can beat because we certainly know how to have fun and party LOL.  Just saying!  I mean just take a look at the photo archives on the Aries: http://www.battlestararies-bsr26.net/apps/photos/   Frak, she has so much photos I cannot even count. I believe she has 759 on the site.  This is not including the ones when I was her CEO could not find it because the file got accidently deleted and the ones that I never got the chance to download LOL.  No chapter has that much photo collections. :-)  I do miss the Aries because she was my first chapter.  I will always watch over her from the distance   :-)

Take care!  I hope you can make it to Galacticon 3!

• Cherry,

Hope you are well. The pictures were great to look at and brought back some great memories. I wish i could have been there its been a long while for sure.  I saw Robert there as well miss my Executive Officer a good man for sure.  It was cool to see your little boys there as well growing up fast i see.  You look snazzy as well i saw you in a few pics as well enjoying the fun while relaxing.  Lots of photos showing different aspects of ALL CON anyone can appreciate that just by seeing the photos.  It was cool also to see Tony there doing his Admiral Adama cosplay... SO SAY WE ALL!   Like i said great times for sure.  You be safe and take care.

This reply was deleted.