"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

I am curious if anyone has established any Battlestar inspired airsoft teams?  I am getting into mil-sim  (military simulation) airsoft and am thinking about creating a team.  I am located in centeral Ar and would love to team up with fellow members. 

Here is my "rough sketch"

two teams (colonials vs. skin-jobs,  green vs. black uniforms, or protect the president, repel boarders if an indoor arena is available ) which can alternate back and forth between attackers and defenders to keep it fun and enhance training.

Colonial style weaponry (airsoft pistols, assault rifles)

Colonial ground uniforms (green, black fatigues), or "street clothes" to simulate skin jobs/president.

proper personal protective equipment.  it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

volunteer from the teams to act as referee for each side.  This spot will rotate to ensure everyone gets to play and ref a match.

Standard airsoft safety rules will also apply.

So, what do you all think?  I know I am new, so if there are channels I need to follow on further development, please point me in that direction and I will go after it.  Is this construed as representing the group in a positive manner?  If so, I can and will post pics of meets once this gains traction. 

Thoughts

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, still waiting to hear of any interest...:) got my five-seven and my G-36 "toaster roaster" dialed in this past weekend.  Shooting sweet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

SO SAY WE ALL

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service