"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST FAN CLUB ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" ON JULY 1, 2024, THE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA FAN CLUB CELEBRATES 24 YEARS! " 

All Discussions Tagged 'Club' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN COLONIAL MARINE MEMBER: PAUL "ICEWORM" OAKLEY and GREG SAVAGE

Battlestar Raven would just like to wish Raven Colonial Marine Member:  Paul "Iceworm" Oakley and Greg Savage, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  Ma…

Started by DragonLady002

1 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

Just A Few Changes

ATTENTION ALL RAVEN PERSONNEL......... I just have a few things to announce.... I have ask and appointed Lt. Jg. Steve Tweed , as the int…

Started by DragonLady002

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez

Happy Birthday to Raven Member: Jeanne "Stitches" Guiterrez

Battlestar Raven would just like to wish Raven Medic:  Jeanne "Stitches"Gutierrez A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  We hope you have a great one an…

Started by DragonLady002

0 Sep 20, 2013

Battlestar Raven's NEW Recruiting Poster/Card For BFC

Ravens and Fellow Colonials, We just wanted to share with all of you our NEW recruitment poster/card for BFC that we will be using for any…

Started by DragonLady002

3 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN MEMBER: ROB TIPTON OF BLACKSTAR SQUADRON

Battlestar Raven would just like to wish Raven Member:  Rob Tipton of the Blackstar Squadron, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  May you have a grea…

Started by DragonLady002

1 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

Happy Birthday To Raven Members: Steve Tweed and William Fowler

Colonials, We would just like to wish Raven Members:  Steve Tweed, the Raven's very own OPS Officer and member William Fowler, a very HA…

Started by DragonLady002

0 Sep 5, 2013

Raven Milestone

Colonials, I would like to personally thank each and everyone of our members and friends here at Battlestar Raven, for helping us reach a…

Started by DragonLady002

0 Aug 17, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAVEN MEMBERS: KRISTA REED AND SAM PITTS

Battlestar Raven would just like to wish her following members: Krista Reed Sam Pitts a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  May the both of you have…

Started by DragonLady002

0 Aug 14, 2013

The Hammers New Viper Squadron Leader

Raven and Fellow Colonials, The Hammers Squadron finally has a Squadron Leader that will hopefully get her off the ground and hitting the…

Started by DragonLady002

0 Aug 8, 2013

AAR From Space City Con

Well, what can I say, we certainly had a lot of fun at Space City Con for I am still tired as FRAK from the convention :-)  I was a little…

Started by DragonLady002

2 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Mjr. Shane "Ogre" Coble

RSS

About

DragonLady002 created this Ning Network.

SO SAY WE ALL

© 2024   Created by DragonLady002.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service