Hello all,

My name is Ben and I am a new recruit to the Colonial Marines.  I am a long time BSG fan (everything BSG)  and I look forward to visiting with all of you.  I'm kind of learning the protocols, customs and courtesies here so I hope I am posting in the proper place.  One of my several hobbies is that I love to build scale models.  I see that there is a section for that and will be adding my pics of the Galactica, Valkyrie, Pegasus, and all the other ships I have built. I am very excited to have the opportunity to serve The Raven, her officers, and her crew.....and hang out with fellow fans!!! 

I would also love to be able to meet up or visit online with any members who are in Arkansas or close by.

You need to be a member of The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club to add comments!

Join The Battlestar Galactica Fanclub- The First, Original BSG Club

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's awesome Ben! Also I love the call sign "Bullet" way to go representing BSG! I cant wait to see the photos of the uniform.

• This year will be my first ever convention.  I am looking forward to attending.  I have just recently completed my Colonial Marine uniform (black bdu set).  I figured if I am gonna go, I will do it right and represent BSG. 

• Welcome aboard Ben! I am in TN, do you ever get a chance to attend any conventions?

• Looking forward to the photos! There are few model makers on the site. All have impressed.

This reply was deleted.