"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

ATTENTION ON DECK!!!

Seeker pride! Anyone know what that means? It means we do the job that doesn'get all the glory, yet we still suit up every day, kick off the flight deck and get it done. We do the milk runs, shuttle runs, 12 hour dradis posts, and we do it with pride...SEEKER PRIDE! Now is the time to show that pride, Seekers. We need to show the rest of the fleet we are just as proud to do our job as they are. We need to display our Raptor certifications as a symbol of that pride. I know that many of you already have your certifications and those of you that don't, let's get that exam taken and mailed off to the Admiral so you can show your Seeker Pride! Also remember when you get your certification, you'll be assigned a tail number. That will be put on a nameplate which when displayed is also good for morale. So Seekers, lets get out there and get it done and show our SEEKER PRIDE!

Lt. JG Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock

Seekers Commanding Officer

Views: 82

Replies to This Discussion

I've sent mine in, waiting for a response!

OK, My scores are back, my raptor is fueled, and I'm set to go! 96% on the Raptor Exam!

Congrats to Ensign Sangrey good job! ~Salutes~

Congratulations, Wedge! I'll get your nameplate updated shortly!

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service