"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Evening Sir *Salutes*! Captain Freya reporting in after returning from a long t…"

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied Jul 25, 2019 to Squadron Active Roster and Readiness update

1 Jul 25, 2019
Reply by Major Leslie "Freya" Willis

"The Document is attached at the bottom."

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied Feb 11, 2017 to Operation Fleet yard

1 Feb 11, 2017

"So Say We All!!"

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied Feb 8, 2017 to Farewell Richard Hatch

4 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Ens.Thomas "Ronin" Sigmundsson

"I hope you have a safe shift jumpstart. We will see you at the next event!!"

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied May 14, 2016 to Attack at Section Ridge Outpost

2 May 14, 2016

"Attention Seekers: The date was updated and changed to 05/14/16 due to a scheduling…"

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied Apr 24, 2016 to Special Trivia CAP Hosted by the Seekers

2 Apr 24, 2016

"Don't forget this CAP is set for tomorrow night at 10pm eastern. See you there Seeke…"

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied Apr 22, 2016 to Seekers Cap

1 Apr 22, 2016

"What a rush! Can't wait to launch from those tubes again.."

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied Apr 10, 2016 to Seekers combat launch and CAP

1 Apr 10, 2016

"If I am able to make it tonight I will be late. I will catch up with you guys once I…"

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied Apr 9, 2016 to Raptor combat launches

4 Apr 9, 2016

"Thank you Major! We are a dedicated group who wants nothing but the best for the Rav…"

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied Apr 9, 2016 to The Best Raptor Squadron in the FLEET!!!

4 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

"I should be able to make it!."

Major Leslie "Freya" Willis replied Apr 7, 2016 to Raptor combat launches

4 Apr 9, 2016

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service