"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

BFC Facebook Page

Hi Everyone,

This is the CDF Operations Manual. The manual has eight chapters. The first chapter is an introduction and the eighth chapter is the exam. The exam is made up of 50 multiple choice questions.

This is the first exam I completed after joining the CDF. The certificate I earned for this exam is posted in my photos here at the BFC.

The chapters include: readiness, deployment, duty, combat, survival, and reference. The topics covered in this exam are relevant for new recruits to the most seasoned veteran. Although this exam isn't a requirement, I recommend it to anyone interested in it.

After completing the exam, it can be sent to Admiral Rivera for grading at any of the following E-mail addresses:

cag_vf84@yahoo.com

eng33ladder49@yahoo.com

Double click the link to open it, then click either open with Adobe Reader, or save it to your computer so you can read while your not online. CDF-OM_07-100.pdf

Good Testing!!!!!

SO SAY WE ALL! ! ! ! !

Lt Reamer

Views: 113

Replies to This Discussion

Although I am from Spain, I will try to read the manual and do the exam.

Most assuredly I will do this. Thanks for posting it.

Hi, I'm new to the group. I don't have any personnel stats available as of yet; but, I managed to download this document. I'm having some difficulty reading it since the Colonial phoenix emblem blots out some of the text like blackened lines on a debunked govt. document. I will try to digest the CDF contests as best possible, though. Thanks.

Hi David,
The CDF OP's manual is the only one created with the BSG emblem in the background throughout the whole manual. I'm sorry but there isn't any way to change it. I find if you're using a computer to read the manual the background isn't much of a distratcion. You can also try to enlarge it so the text stands out more.

Good Hunting!!!
SO SAY WE ALL!!!!!

David, 

Much like the Major said, the manual is much easier to read if you view it on your computer. That way the graphics don't get in the way of your viewing pleasure. 

Good Hunting! 

SSWA!!!

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service