*********ATTENTION ALL RAVEN PERSONNEL***********
Here are the rules to the Raven Air Wing Challenge all of you in the Air Wing Department have been waiting for. The rules are very simple and as follows. Each Squadron will be judge on the following:
- Which squadron has all their members join their individual group they are suppose to be after joining the Raven as a whole. For example, if one signed up to become a pilot on the Raven and wanted to join a particular squadron, did they join that group. This is the job of the Squadron Leader to make sure that as members that signed up to be a pilot on the Raven, joined the appropriate Squadron they are suppose to be at. Myself, the XO and the CAG do not count as part of the count on the individualize squadron unless we are actual members of that squadron. WE are just there for support.
- Which Squadron has the most members certified in the Viper and Raptor Qualification Test.
- Which Squadron has the highest average of pilots passing their qualification test. The average is the sum of the pilots individualize score added together and divide it by the number of members that took the test. And I don't mean giving the ones that has not taken the test, the answers to the test by people that already took the test. This will disqualify your Squadron immediately and will end up in the Hall of Shame. Capish!!!!!!!!
- Which Squadron has the most personnel that took the Viper and Raptor Qualification Test, that pass and qualified to become a TOP GUN first time around. (This is where studying hard comes in)
- Which Squadron shows the most motivation and motivate others as well.
- Each Squadron Leader is challenge to write a short summary of how they will lead their Squadron and how they plan to separate themselves from the other Squadron.
- Each Squadron is challenge to write a short summary why they should be selected as Squadron of the Quarter. Each Squadron must list all their accomplishments for the quarter which will be submitted for review to the Raven Command Staff.
- And lastly, have fun in the competition. Remember, this all being done in the spirit of having fun. So play nicely, honorably and keep your integrity intact. Remember, you are part of the Raven and are Defenders of Fleet representing the Flagship Chapter of Battlestar Galactica Fan Club.
With that said, this challenge will occur every quarter as to give each and everyone of the Squadron Members, enough time to accomplish everything that has been laid out above. The winning Squadron will be awarded a trophy ( YES, an actual trophy) which I will personally mail to the Squadron Leader of the winning Squadron. Also, the winning Squadron every quarter will have the honor of being featured at the following sites where a section for that will be created:
1. Battlestar Raven: http://www.battlestarraven-bfc-002.com
2. Battlestar Fan Club: http://www.battlestarfanclub.com
3. Battlestar Galactica.com: http://www.battlestargalactica.com
Good luck to all participants and may the Lords of Kobol help you all. Good hunting!!!!!!!! LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!