"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST FAN CLUB ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" ON JULY 1, 2024, THE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA FAN CLUB CELEBRATES 24 YEARS! " 

NOTE:  **THE WEBSITE WILL GO THROUGH SOME CHANGES FOR THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CLUB ORGANIZATION - JULY 1, 2025**

Happy New Year To My Wonderful Crew on Battlestar Raven and To A Very Good Friend

2014 is almost upon us regardless of where one is here in the US. It is already 2014 in some parts of the country. I just wanted to quickly take this moment, to wish my wonderful crew here aboard Battlestar Raven, a very Happy New Year. I want to thank all of you for an awesome year. You guys make my job as Commander, an easy one. Although it is still an untested and young crew, but in that short period of time, her crew came together, both old and new, to make her the shining star in the fleet (Colonial Alliance).

And to my Interim XO, Steve Tweed, I read what you wrote finally in details. Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate all the support you guys have given me. The Raven’s success is not due to me, it is because of ALL OF YOU, her loyal and supportive members. I was quite surprise at what I read. I never expected that one. I smiled when I read it because looking back, I never wanted to command a battlestar chapter. I was always satisfied just being the person behind the scene making things happen. But looking at it now, I guess I can honestly say, I am glad I did accept command of the Raven for I would not have it any other way anymore. The best part about being a battlestar chapter commander is helping ones chapter become successful and meet lots of new friends along the way. You become a family of friends.

And lastly, I had to really ponder what to say to this person for he really made me speechless at what he wrote and revealed here:

http://battlestarfanclub.com/profiles/blogs/bsg-hero-award-for-the-...

To my very good friend of many years now, Miguel Rivera, what are you trying to do? Make me cry this past Christmas Eve? I wish you would have told me. I had no clue you were responding to that BSG Hero Award you received in that manner until you text me and told me to look. I was eating some icecream (cookies and cream which you and I both like) in a cone for dessert. Miguel, I did not really know what to say on your revelation other than, I am very happy and shocked at the same time. I mean looking at the trials and tribulations our friendship went through, one cannot help and be thankful that we both found the way to make our once fragile friendship survive, re-forge, and made it even stronger and evolve to something totally unexpected! The way you put how our friendship was forge, is strange but very unique and true! Through those trials and tribulations, we learned from our mistakes and took those mistakes to help make things better for our members and to never repeat the same error that cause us to nearly went our separate ways. And you are right, there are just those people whose goal in life is to just suck the fun out in a fan club because they are selfish and only think of themselves. They are motivated by jealousy and always have a hidden agenda! NOTHING ELSE! Those kind of people I really don't have any respect for at all, until they make an effort to change for the better. And you know me by now, that I will NOT hesitate to tell those people off. One thing I will tell you Miguel, I WILL ALWAYS be there for you wherever the both of us will be in the future, just as you have for me! And happiness will indeed reign again when we see each other at whatever convention we will end up being there together. Adopted sister huh? Well that means you have to share your toys with your younger one so she doesn’t have to kidnap them (well maybe some) when she comes for a visit ;-) :-) The feeling is mutual Miguel! And I am VERY PROUD to be that adopted sister. :-) And that I freely admit out in the open!

In closing, to my wonderful crew here on Battlestar Raven, this I promise to all of you as your Commanding Officer, that in 2014, I will work further harder to help make the Raven truly the brightest star of them all in the Colonial Fleet (Colonial Alliance). A blessed HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!! Battlestar Raven will resume normal operations on JANUARY 2, 2014. I want all Department Heads to give me a SITREP on your departments upon resuming normal operations. THAT IS ALL!

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am very proud of all of you here on the Raven and truly an honor to be your Commander!

So Say We All!

Cherry "DragonLady"

Battlestar Galactica Fan Club Vice President

Commanding Officer-Battlestar Raven-BFC 002

http://www.battlestarfanclub.com

http://www.battlestarraven-bfc-002.com

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

January second as a duty day: I'm gonna' need a wake-up call.

Well said Actual, it's great to be a member of the Battlestar Raven!!!!!!

SO SAY WE ALL! ! ! ! !

So we all...its n horor to partof this crew
I hope everybody had a great New Year?

Capt. Lopez, nice of you to drop in! :-) Are you typing again from your phone? I thought your computer is fix now? :-) What the heck am I saying, I am typing from my phone as well. And I am horrible at it!
Yes n yes..i got to get some updates b4 I can run it...it was suppose to read honor....oops tee hee

I can say it as well. I am frakking proud to be a member of the Battlestar Raven, Battlestarfanclub.com and to serve under the best Commander in this or any other fleet!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

DragonLady002 created this Ning Network.

SO SAY WE ALL

WELCOME COLONIALS

Welcome to the Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

mWelkom by die Battle Galactica Fan Club

Mirë se vini në Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

مرحبا بكم في نادي غلكتيك مروحة غالاكتيكا

Բարի գալուստ Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bu Battlestar Galactica Fan Club xoş gəlmisiniz

Ongi etorri Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Сардэчна запрашаем у Battlestar Galactica Фан-клуб

স্বাগতম Battlestar Galactica ফ্যান ক্লাব

Добре дошли във фен клуб на Battlestar Galactica

Benvingut al Club de Fans de Battlestar Galactica

Dobrodošli na Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Vítejte na Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Velkommen til Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Welkom op de Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Tere tulemast Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Maligayang pagdating sa Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Tervetuloa Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bienvenue au Club Battlestar Galactica Fan

Benvido ao Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

მოგესალმებით Battlestar Galactica კლუბი

Willkommen auf der Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Καλώς ήλθατε στο Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Battlestar Galactica ફેન કલબ પર આપનું સ્વાગત છે

Byenveni nan Battlestar galaktika Fan Club la

Battlestar Galactica फैन क्लब में आपका स्वागत है है

Üdvözöljük a Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Velkomin á Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Selamat datang di Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Fáilte chuig an Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Benvenuti nel Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

バトルスターギャラクティカファンクラブへようこそ

ಬ್ಯಾಟಲ್ಸ್ಟಾರ್ ಗಲಾಕ್ಟಿಕಾ ಫ್ಯಾನ್ ಕ್ಲಬ್ ಸ್ವಾಗತ

Laipni lūdzam Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Sveiki atvykę į Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Добредојдовте на Battlestar Galactica фан клуб

Selamat datang ke Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Merħba lill-Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Velkommen til Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

به باشگاه فن زیرنویس Battlestar خوش آمدید

Witamy w Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bem-vindo ao Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bine aţi venit la Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Добро пожаловать в Battlestar Galactica Фан-клуб

Добродошли у Баттлестар Галацтица фан клуб

Vitajte na Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Dobrodošli v Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bienvenido al Club de Fans de Battlestar Galactica

Karibu Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Välkommen till Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

பேட்டில்ஸ்டார் கேலக்டிகா ரசிகர் கிளப் வரவேற்கிறோம்

బ్యాటిల్స్టార్ గలాస్టికా ఫ్యాన్ క్లబ్ కు స్వాగతం

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Battlestar Galactica แฟนคลับ

Ласкаво просимо до Battlestar Galactica Фан-клуб

Battlestar Galactica فین کلب کو خوش آمدید

Chào mừng bạn đến với Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Croeso i Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

באַגריסונג צו די באַטטלעסטאַר גאַלאַקטיקאַ פאַן קלוב

太空堡垒的粉丝俱乐部

太空堡壘的粉絲俱樂部

배틀 스타 갤럭 티카 팬 클럽에
오신 것을 환영합니다

Battlestar Galactica Fan Club ברוכים הבאים

FEATURED

FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE

Fund-raising initiative created in September 2020 to aid the respite and recovery of Actor Michael Hogan, with a forward-thinking view of helping the future health needs of both BSG Alumni and its Community alike.

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

-----------------------------------------------

The RCM (Raven Colonial Marines)

Check us out on our new Facebook page by clicking on the poster. Better yet, JOIN the Few, The Proud, The Raven Colonial Marines, helping safeguard the fleet!

Raven Challenge Coins-

1.  BFC Raven Command Challenge Coin- Not available to the public. ONLY through equal exchange between other Battlestar Chapters Command Staff Members to promote comraderie and friendship between other Battlestar Chapters

2. Raven General Membership Coin- ONLY 35 was made available for to be obtain by the general public.

The Classic Colonial Viper built by: Team BSG Viper Group

Founding Members:

Karl Kuhlenschmidt

George Mellis

"DragonLady"

"Ice Worm"

BSG Original Series NOW available for streaming at NBC.com.  Just click on the picture below:

© 2024   Created by DragonLady002.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service