"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST FAN CLUB ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" ON JULY 1, 2024, THE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA FAN CLUB CELEBRATES 24 YEARS! " 

NOTE:  **THE WEBSITE WILL GO THROUGH SOME CHANGES FOR THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CLUB ORGANIZATION - JULY 1, 2025**

Years ago, Lt. 'Baroness', A pilot with Spartan squadron,of the Battlestar Raven,and one of the air wing's trainers,attempted to assassinate then Raven CAG 'Leonidas';The attempt failed,exposing her as A Cylon sleeper agent.

She was subdued,and placed in the brig under heavy guard; She was later transferred to A holding cell at the Ragnar Anchorage,To await transport to A military prison on picon,where she would be interrogated and studied;The fact that she was A cylon infiltrator was kept secret,outside those who knew.

She was about to be taken to A prison barge when the cylon invasion began; A small group of cylon ships jumped in and quickly overwhelmed the garrison;While the bodies of the dead were being gathered up to leave no traces, Cylon Model Zero approached the brig,with A secret:

As she approached the cell,Baroness stood up with astonishment on her face "Who the Hell are you?" she asks; "It's obvious you don't remember...I am your twin sister.."   " THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! I HAVE NO SISTERS!"   " That's because that was never programmed into your memory.."

Zero continued " You see, you were the ONLY copy of me that I allowed to be made; There are 12 different cylon models,and many copies of seven of those;However, I wanted only one copy of me to make sure that our face is not recognized so easily as the others might be;The humans don't know that we have now perfected their form,and we will now bring about the destruction of the human race."

"WHY?" Baroness shot back " We were simply defending ourselves! We signed an armistice,and were willing to put the war behind us! And, you never even bothered to show up to maintain diplomatic relations! We were defending the colonies from the likes of you!"

Zero laughed  " That's what we WANTED you to think! So, you could be among the humans and gain intel on their capabilities;In the meantime,we were getting stronger,and biding our time until we were ready to wipe out the humans once and for all!" She then ordered A centurion to rip off the door to baroness' cell.

"Why have you come for me?" Baroness asks " We know you were in one of the Raven's elite squadrons.." Zero answered " ..we know you were one of the most trusted pilots under Col. Leonidas ; As we speak, the attack on the colonies will begin shortly; We will shut down their entire fleet and turn the colonies into wastelands; My fleet will ,first, destroy the shipyards at scorpia;Then I will pummel Fleet HQ on Picon;Finally, I will personally destroy the Raven Battlegroup; They have been causing too many problems for us for too long;That stops today!"

"I still don't understand what that has to do with me."

"Dear,I'm giving you A chance to survive;And, we can better serve our race as God intended us to."

"No...I cannot and will not be A part of that...humans are not perfect...but then again,we may not be either....exterminating them is not the answer.."

Astonished,zero asks " What are you saying? You would prefer those who tried to subjugate us as slaves to those who would set you free? I know you had A sense of loyalty to Leonidas,but his job is to kill us all;We need to end him before he ends us!"

" That's still not the answer! The sacred scrolls clearly warn that all this has happened before,and it will happen again;The cycle must end somewhere,but not like this!"

"I'm sorry dear,but that's not your decision ;The decision is being made right now."

"In that case,you had better kill me right now; I will not betray those I have lived with and fought with side by side,no matter what my 'Programming' tells me!  I am loyal to the Colonial Fleet,and my shipmates on the Raven!"

With A sad face,zero enters the cell " So be it;Forgive me,my sister." and snaps Baroness' neck with one quick motion;She then orders A centurion to dispose of the body.

She then turns to  A Leoben: " You will stay here;Sooner or later A colonial military ship will come here for supplies and ammunition;Keep them occupied until  our reinforcements can arrive;Then,we will crush them."

"By Your Command' Leoben answers

Views: 1739

Replies to This Discussion

Responding to alarms from the Ragnar base it is not a solitary colonial ship that arrives but the Raven Battlegroup! Led by the CAG, Leonias, the Raven Air Wìng sweeps in, the Viper squadrons attacking the few Cylon ships and raiders. The Raptors deliver the Colonial Marines to the base where close combat begins with the centurions. Not without casualties the Marines are victorious, as are the Vipers, destroying all Cylon assets. However there is a dradis report on the Raven that two raiders escaped by ftl jump.
Raven Actual visits the base to see the results of the engagement. CCTV recording of the encounter between Baroness and Cylon Zero is discovered. A thorough search of the base finds no trace of Zero. Was she killed in the battle, or has she escaped?

She and her fleet actually left ragnar just before the main attack began; Her first target was the shipyards of Scorpia;She left behind the leoben that greeted the galactica,and was later killed by Cdr. Adama;Zero would then be in pursuit of the Raven battle group,until the showdown at the Omari Nebula.

RSS

About

DragonLady002 created this Ning Network.

SO SAY WE ALL

WELCOME COLONIALS

Welcome to the Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

mWelkom by die Battle Galactica Fan Club

Mirë se vini në Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

مرحبا بكم في نادي غلكتيك مروحة غالاكتيكا

Բարի գալուստ Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bu Battlestar Galactica Fan Club xoş gəlmisiniz

Ongi etorri Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Сардэчна запрашаем у Battlestar Galactica Фан-клуб

স্বাগতম Battlestar Galactica ফ্যান ক্লাব

Добре дошли във фен клуб на Battlestar Galactica

Benvingut al Club de Fans de Battlestar Galactica

Dobrodošli na Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Vítejte na Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Velkommen til Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Welkom op de Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Tere tulemast Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Maligayang pagdating sa Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Tervetuloa Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bienvenue au Club Battlestar Galactica Fan

Benvido ao Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

მოგესალმებით Battlestar Galactica კლუბი

Willkommen auf der Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Καλώς ήλθατε στο Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Battlestar Galactica ફેન કલબ પર આપનું સ્વાગત છે

Byenveni nan Battlestar galaktika Fan Club la

Battlestar Galactica फैन क्लब में आपका स्वागत है है

Üdvözöljük a Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Velkomin á Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Selamat datang di Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Fáilte chuig an Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Benvenuti nel Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

バトルスターギャラクティカファンクラブへようこそ

ಬ್ಯಾಟಲ್ಸ್ಟಾರ್ ಗಲಾಕ್ಟಿಕಾ ಫ್ಯಾನ್ ಕ್ಲಬ್ ಸ್ವಾಗತ

Laipni lūdzam Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Sveiki atvykę į Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Добредојдовте на Battlestar Galactica фан клуб

Selamat datang ke Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Merħba lill-Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Velkommen til Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

به باشگاه فن زیرنویس Battlestar خوش آمدید

Witamy w Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bem-vindo ao Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bine aţi venit la Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Добро пожаловать в Battlestar Galactica Фан-клуб

Добродошли у Баттлестар Галацтица фан клуб

Vitajte na Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Dobrodošli v Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Bienvenido al Club de Fans de Battlestar Galactica

Karibu Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Välkommen till Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

பேட்டில்ஸ்டார் கேலக்டிகா ரசிகர் கிளப் வரவேற்கிறோம்

బ్యాటిల్స్టార్ గలాస్టికా ఫ్యాన్ క్లబ్ కు స్వాగతం

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Battlestar Galactica แฟนคลับ

Ласкаво просимо до Battlestar Galactica Фан-клуб

Battlestar Galactica فین کلب کو خوش آمدید

Chào mừng bạn đến với Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

Croeso i Battlestar Galactica Fan Club

באַגריסונג צו די באַטטלעסטאַר גאַלאַקטיקאַ פאַן קלוב

太空堡垒的粉丝俱乐部

太空堡壘的粉絲俱樂部

배틀 스타 갤럭 티카 팬 클럽에
오신 것을 환영합니다

Battlestar Galactica Fan Club ברוכים הבאים

FEATURED

FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE

Fund-raising initiative created in September 2020 to aid the respite and recovery of Actor Michael Hogan, with a forward-thinking view of helping the future health needs of both BSG Alumni and its Community alike.

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

-----------------------------------------------

The RCM (Raven Colonial Marines)

Check us out on our new Facebook page by clicking on the poster. Better yet, JOIN the Few, The Proud, The Raven Colonial Marines, helping safeguard the fleet!

Raven Challenge Coins-

1.  BFC Raven Command Challenge Coin- Not available to the public. ONLY through equal exchange between other Battlestar Chapters Command Staff Members to promote comraderie and friendship between other Battlestar Chapters

2. Raven General Membership Coin- ONLY 35 was made available for to be obtain by the general public.

The Classic Colonial Viper built by: Team BSG Viper Group

Founding Members:

Karl Kuhlenschmidt

George Mellis

"DragonLady"

"Ice Worm"

BSG Original Series NOW available for streaming at NBC.com.  Just click on the picture below:

© 2024   Created by DragonLady002.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service