"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

DragonLady4732's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Reamer, get together with Ogre because they are going to the Tulsa Comic Expo this c…"

DragonLady4732 replied Mar 29, 2014 to Moebius Mk-II Viper with Display Case Raffle In Support of “Team Zoë” Airlock Leukemia

22 May 20, 2014
Reply by Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow

"Very nice Reamer!    We will spread this in all our media outlets!"

DragonLady4732 replied Mar 29, 2014 to Moebius Mk-II Viper with Display Case Raffle In Support of “Team Zoë” Airlock Leukemia

22 May 20, 2014
Reply by Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow

"I am actually working on two projects myself for the Raven and Ogre here knows what…"

DragonLady4732 replied Jan 10, 2014 to Fleet Project. Assistance needed from all Battlestars.

10 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Admiral Miguel Rivera

"I hope everybody had a great New Year? Capt. Lopez, nice of you to drop in! :-) Are…"

DragonLady4732 replied Jan 3, 2014 to Happy New Year To My Wonderful Crew on Battlestar Raven and To A Very Good Friend

6 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Mjr. Shane "Ogre" Coble

"Iceworm, Will you be kind enough to post the link here to see the photos from the c…"

DragonLady4732 replied Oct 11, 2013 to Dallas Comiccon: Fan Days

29 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Paul Nix

"Hi Paul, With the government shutdown, it has freed my weekend this week. I do not h…"

DragonLady4732 replied Oct 3, 2013 to Dallas Comiccon: Fan Days

29 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Paul Nix

"AWESOME RAVENS!  Let us see more pilots get their wings :-) ~Raven Actual"

DragonLady4732 replied Sep 1, 2013 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

148 May 3, 2019
Reply by Admiral Miguel Rivera

"Great article Paul!  Thanks for sharing...."

DragonLady4732 replied Aug 22, 2013 to Galileo shuttle on display in Houston.

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by DragonLady4732

"Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to this one as duty calls for me to be…"

DragonLady4732 replied Aug 19, 2013 to Dallas Comiccon: Fan Days

29 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Paul Nix

"Here are the photos from the Space City Con Convention.  There are more taken and wi…"

DragonLady4732 replied Aug 5, 2013 to AAR From Space City Con

2 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Mjr. Shane "Ogre" Coble

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service