"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

BFC Facebook Page

JULY 1, 2020 - 20th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION AT ALL-CON DALLAS 2020

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Do u have a combo deal"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Jul 12, 2016 to Cosplay sale - Anovos BDU and Utility belt!

1 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez

"ok all my deepest guys not goin to have a table at this event after all not enough p…"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Jul 16, 2014 to wizard world con august in san antonio

1 Jul 16, 2014

"UR a good man brother n I don't say that litely"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Jun 26, 2014 to Team Zoë Moebius Mk-II Viper Raffle 2nd and 3rd Place Prizes Added

4 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

"This would b y u got the ARROW things like this n I'm honored to know u"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Jun 26, 2014 to Team Zoë Moebius Mk-II Viper Raffle 2nd and 3rd Place Prizes Added

4 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

"Very nice....so wen do u start hunting toasters"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Feb 23, 2014 to 1/2 scale Mark 1 Viper

8 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by PFC. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

"Ok guys I feel left out time to hit the comic shop...hmmm I wonder if they still hav…"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Feb 18, 2014 to Battlestar Galactica: The Comic Book

5 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Yusuf "Abu Hamzah" Alamo

"Yes n yes..i got to get some updates b4 I can run it...it was suppose to read honor.…"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Jan 3, 2014 to Happy New Year To My Wonderful Crew on Battlestar Raven and To A Very Good Friend

6 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Mjr. Shane "Ogre" Coble

"So we all...its n horor to partof this crew"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Jan 3, 2014 to Happy New Year To My Wonderful Crew on Battlestar Raven and To A Very Good Friend

6 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Mjr. Shane "Ogre" Coble

"SO SAY WE ALL!!!.....happiest of thanksgiings RAVENS .....remember those who have se…"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Nov 27, 2013 to My Thanksgiving Wish To My Ravens Family and Friends Circle

3 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Ens. Maryann "Stargazer" Barto

"Congrats to you both...SO SAY WE ALL!!!!"

Maj. Juan (blindsword) Lopez replied Sep 25, 2013 to Just A Few Changes

1 Sep 25, 2013

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service