"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow's Discussions (1,020)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I second that Iceworm, I'm buying!!!!! "

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Oct 23, 2014 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

148 May 3, 2019
Reply by Admiral Miguel Rivera

"When I read the list of the latest "Top Gun" recipients I thought they were all memb…"

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Oct 23, 2014 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

148 May 3, 2019

"Congratulations to every new pilot earning this coveted award!!! The Raven produces…"

148 May 3, 2019

"Nice looking kits and very fair prices as well. I have both the Galactica and Pegasu…"

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Jul 2, 2014 to New Battlestar model kits resin models 1/4105 scale

6 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Jay Timmerman

"Thanks Captain, I'm just trying to help out anyway I'm able to."

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Jun 26, 2014 to Team Zoë Moebius Mk-II Viper Raffle 2nd and 3rd Place Prizes Added

4 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

"Great finish Patches!!!! You do very nice work."

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied May 24, 2014 to MY Fleet Duty Uniform WIP

9 May 24, 2014
Reply by Winter "Patches" Guite

"That's the one for me my friend!!!!!"

9 May 24, 2014

"Making something as exact as possible is the way to go if you have the skills and th…"

9 May 24, 2014

"Hey my friend, by the looks of this image, I think you have a talent in Photoshop, a…"

9 May 24, 2014

"Looks Great Patches!!!! The Raven Actual had Battlestar Raven patches available, alt…"

9 May 24, 2014

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service