"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow's Discussions (1,020)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I just checked the member list and her name is no longer there. It seems as if she w…"

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Aug 15, 2015 to spammer

9 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by C

"It happened to me at the BFC yesterday. A new member by the name of Abiola. What she…"

9 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by C

"I was also offered to receive funds deposited by someone who is now deceased from th…"

9 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by C

"I have both the Viper and Raptor training manuals in the Flying Tigers Squadron page…"

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Aug 5, 2015 to You joined the Fan Club, now join a Group, Ship or Chapter

15 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Eightball

"Sorry, I found the other photos showing that it is in fact completed. What I meant w…"

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Jul 17, 2015 to My model Viper MK-IV

3 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by AeroTetris

"Looking Great Aerotetris!!! I would like to see it totally completed."

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Jul 17, 2015 to My model Viper MK-IV

3 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by AeroTetris

"I conquer with my fellow ship mates. Your very welcome here to do almost anything yo…"

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Mar 5, 2015 to Hello!

5 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by major ernie (iceman) miller

"Sounds great Nathan, what unit are you with? May you have a Happy New Year!!!! SO SA…"

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Dec 30, 2014 to New member

1 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow

"Of the three images, I like the one of Santa on the nose of the jetliner the most. T…"

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Dec 29, 2014 to Attention All Viper And Raptor Pilots! Beware Of Navigations Today and Tomorrow! Stay Frosty And Good Hunting So Say We All!

3 Dec 29, 2014

"Great one CAG Sir!!!!LOL Buzzsaw is very lucky this year to say the least!!!!! "

Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow replied Dec 29, 2014 to Attention All Viper And Raptor Pilots! Beware Of Navigations Today and Tomorrow! Stay Frosty And Good Hunting So Say We All!

3 Dec 29, 2014

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service