"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

Marc's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool!!! :-)"

Marc replied Dec 7, 2014 to 1/2 scale Mark 1 Viper

8 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by PFC. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

"Interesting... I really hope it will be done... from my point of view Singer's "Supe…"

Marc replied Aug 13, 2012 to Bryan Singer Battlestar Galactica movie - an interview with BS

3 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Paul Rotter "SpaceHunter"

"cool stuff, i like it very much... I love to collect autographs as well... esp. Gala…"

Marc replied Jul 25, 2012 to Show us your BSG collections.

62 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Paul Nix

"Hi there, concerning Montreal there is an interesting website with some information.…"

Marc replied Apr 12, 2012 to Battlestar Galactica locations in BC

3 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Marc

"I'm wondering why no one here is talking about the new trailer, from my point of vie…"

Marc replied Mar 25, 2012 to Fresh news about Blood and Chrome, but no official decision taken by Mr. Stern...

8 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

"ready for take off... :-)"

Marc replied Jan 21, 2012 to Show us your BSG collections.

62 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Paul Nix

"wow... I have the Revell model myself, but it looks not half as good as yours...fant…"

62 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Paul Nix

"...looks great, what kind of replica is that?"

62 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Paul Nix

"Yeah, unfortunately I never saw it, because I was to young to fly to America at that…"

Marc replied Oct 16, 2011 to BSG studio set pics

3 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Marc

"Oh wow...really great pics... wouldn't it be cool to walk around all these sets... :…"

Marc replied Oct 3, 2011 to BSG studio set pics

3 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Marc

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service