"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

Donny Smeets's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Dan for the support...mmmmz    i'll have a Heineken then. lol.     Yes it…"

Donny Smeets replied May 17, 2011 to Spammers

23 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Hunter M.

"You are my man,  i could't have said i better for me too.   So Say We All.!"

Donny Smeets replied May 16, 2011 to Bear McCreary

10 May 16, 2011
Reply by Donny Smeets

"Hi Richard,  aahhhh yes, the music of "the Bear" is realy something to write whole p…"

Donny Smeets replied May 16, 2011 to Bear McCreary

10 May 16, 2011
Reply by Donny Smeets

"Ok, Battlestar Galactica Blood And Chrome is just finished Shooting.  Ofcourse the f…"

Donny Smeets replied May 15, 2011 to Battlester Galactica Blood and Chrome updates

6 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Jesse Helmick

"mm Shawn,  now you make me blush a little.  Realy, you do.  Battlestar Galactica and…"

Donny Smeets replied May 15, 2011 to Bear McCreary

10 May 16, 2011
Reply by Donny Smeets

"Hi Shawn, Thats good news. I am looking forward to the interview.  Bear McCreary is…"

Donny Smeets replied May 14, 2011 to Bear McCreary

10 May 16, 2011
Reply by Donny Smeets

"yes, i remember when adama wanted to nuke the algae planet,,   thank you.."

Donny Smeets replied May 4, 2011 to BSG Prop Replicas

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Donny Smeets

"Hi,  I do not recognize the glas/crystal things above.   From what episode(s) are th…"

Donny Smeets replied May 4, 2011 to BSG Prop Replicas

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Donny Smeets

"Ow yes, of course.. !    Then we have to vote on Caprica too. It deservse more peopl…"

Donny Smeets replied May 4, 2011 to IMDB and the list of lists / vote for Battlestar Galactica

5 May 4, 2011
Reply by Herb

"Oeps, yes i forgot to put a link in the topic.  So please people, go there and rate…"

Donny Smeets replied May 3, 2011 to IMDB and the list of lists / vote for Battlestar Galactica

5 May 4, 2011
Reply by Herb

RSS

About

SO SAY WE ALL

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service