"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

General Battlestar (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Screen motion picture?

Has there been any talk of a "Big Screen" BSG motion picture?  I think it would go over huge !  But, I admit, I am a little biased.  I pers…

Started by PFC. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

3 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

Airsoft teams?

I am curious if anyone has established any Battlestar inspired airsoft teams?  I am getting into mil-sim  (military simulation) airsoft and…

1 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by PFC. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

Rebooted BSG - One more story after earth?

I mean't to add this when I first joined but then got mega busy so I am back. Whenever the rebooted BSG went off the air, I remember Edward…

Started by JT Thomas

2 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by JT Thomas

My "fleet"

It was suggested that I should post my pics of my Colonial fleet on the "main page".  I am not even close to what you would call an expert…

11 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by PFC. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

Viper and Raptor exam information

Hello, I wanted to post a link that will take you to the post with the information on how to submit your Raptor and/or Viper exams and it a…

Started by Major Leslie "Freya" Willis

0 May 12, 2017

Upcoming quiz night

I wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming quiz night that will be hosted by Ens. Natalie "Nat" Hallam this weekend. The info is as follow…

1 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by LT. Tony "Aeneas" Carvell

Happy Anniversary to the Raven!

I would like to say Happy Anniversary to the Raven! Today is the 6th Chapter Anniversary. I hope everyone saw the video (link is below) tha…

4 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

Operation Fleet yard

Our next Op has been given a green light to go. It will be held Sunday 2/26 at 8:00pm Eastern time. We will also hold a small memorial/trib…

12 Feb 27, 2017

A Moment Of Silence For Fallen Colonial Marine Bill Paxton. Rest In Peace. So Say We All.

A Moment Of Silence For A Fallen Colonial Marine From An Other Outfit. Rest In Peace Bill Paxton. So Say We All. https://www.facebook.com/p

Started by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

3 Feb 27, 2017

Rest In Peace Richard Hatch, The Heart Of Battlestar Galactica TOS And Reimagiend. So Say We All!

Rest In Peace Richard Hatch, The Heart Of Battlestar Galactica, Both TOS And Reimagined. So Say We ALL! :o( https://www.bleedingcool.com/20

Started by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

0 Feb 7, 2017

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service