"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

BFC Facebook Page

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

****ATTENTION ALL BFC PERSONNEL****

To further their attempts at the destruction of humanity, the Cylons have unleashed a new and deadly threat. Colonial intelligence reports…

Started by Cpt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock

0 Feb 11, 2016

Seekers Anniversary CAP

Just wanted to remind everybody about the special CAP this Saturday night, 10pm Eastern. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a go…

1 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Lt. JG. David "Wedge" Sangrey

new members

"Hello,  I'm Ernie Miller and as the Battlestar Galactica Fan Club Adminstrator of Colonial Affairs,  I welcome you on behalf of the lead…

Started by major ernie (iceman) miller

0 Jan 11, 2016

So now you've joined the Battlestar Fan Club: now what?

Hi New Members. So now you've joined the Battlestar Fan Club, and maybe you're interested in joining a Ship or Chapter or interest Group, l…

Started by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Ian W.

Special CAP Trivia

Been putting some thought into the CAP. My initial plan is to get word that a pilot is missing and all available pilots will take off for t…

2 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Capt. Leslie "Freya" Willis

Holiday Chat

I realize that the holidays can be some of the most depressing times during the year. So if you are feeling blue, lonely, or whatever the c…

2 Dec 24, 2015

Special CAP

Saw the CAG's special CAP celebrating the Flying Tigers anniversary and it got me thinking. I looked back through posts on The Seekers page…

3 Dec 24, 2015

A time to be thankful

The holidays are usually a time for reflection on what we are thankful in our lives. I am no different, thankful of family, friends, a…

1 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Maj. Roger "Reamer" Barstow

new members

"Hello,  I'm Ernie Miller and as the Battlestar Galactica Fan Club Adminstrator of Colonial Affairs,  I welcome you on behalf of the leader…

Started by major ernie (iceman) miller

0 Dec 14, 2015

Section for Colonial One?

Good Afternoon, I'm curious if there is, or possible to make a group for Colonial One? I don't really fit into any of the other groups i.e.…

Started by Renee Whitfield

3 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Admiral Miguel Rivera

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service