"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

BFC Facebook Page

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open position: Spartan Squadron Commander

ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL!!! We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Spartan Squadron commander. Here is a link to Raven…

Started by Cpt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock

0 Jan 27, 2017

CAG Position

Good morning and Happy New Year everyone! I hope this New Year brings happiness and prosperity to all! I took down our Christmas tree…

4 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

All new members, PLEASE READ!!!!

First and foremost, welcome to the fleet! For those of you considering becoming pilots, take a moment to think about joining the most elite…

1 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Ens Keith "GIZMO" Steinhurst

"WHAT'S INSIDE A BSG KIT PROP?"

"WHAT'S INSIDE A BSG KIT PROP?"  Tool Kit Contents http://archive.propworx.com/1004/78 Helo's Ambrosia Kit http://archive.propworx.com/

Started by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

1 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Capt. Leslie "Freya" Willis

Dragon Con 2016

I wanted to see who all may be attending Dragon Con over labor day weekend in Atlanta, GA. I will be there and if anyone else is going I wo…

Started by Capt. Leslie "Freya" Willis

4 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Capt. Leslie "Freya" Willis

Raptor Startup Sequence

**Repost requested here, so here it is** Hello Fleetmates! Fresh off the press by Raven's CAG, we have the proper way to NOT frak up your…

Started by Lt. JG. David "Wedge" Sangrey

5 May 13, 2016
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

To Be A Squadron Leader on the Raven

TO BE A VIPER SQUADRON LEADER ABOARD BATTLESTAR RAVEN: - Must be a highly motivated individual - Understand the responsibilities of recrui…

Started by DragonLady4732

0 May 12, 2016

Looking for a home for this

Hi, Many years ago the BSG orignal was on our very little screens and it was (still is amazing).  This wall paper was supposed to be on a…

Started by Fabrice Marcinelle

4 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Steve "Kreios" Tweed

new members

"Hello,  I'm Ernie Miller and as the Battlestar Galactica Fan Club Adminstrator of Colonial Affairs,  I welcome you on behalf of the lead…

Started by major ernie (iceman) miller

0 Feb 11, 2016

new members

"Hello,  I'm Ernie Miller and as the Battlestar Galactica Fan Club Adminstrator of Colonial Affairs,  I welcome you on behalf of the lead…

Started by major ernie (iceman) miller

0 Feb 11, 2016

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service