"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

BFC Fleet Command Headquaters (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Announcements

Area for Fleet wide announcements to be posted

Started by DragonLady4732

24 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Admiral Miguel Rivera

Raven Colonial Marines

What is it like to be a Marine aboard the Raven you ask?  I believe the General Orders that all new Marine Recruits have to know and memori…

Started by Colonel. Eduardo "Enforcer"

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Colonel. Eduardo "Enforcer"

Battlestar Raven's Engineering Department Logo

Colonials,   If you are good with your hands and don't mind getting down and getting a little elbow grease like our guardian Dragon in Engi…

2 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by DragonLady4732

Battlestar Raven New Strike Group(s) and other Departments

Colonials, These are the Strike Groups aboard BFC Flagship Chapter Battlestar Raven:   VIPER SQUADRONS: Minotaur Flying Tigers Hammers Pers…

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by DragonLady4732

Battlestar Raven's "Spartan" Squadron

Colonials, If you desire to be one the best viper pilot out there, then join the elite strikegroup of Battlestar Raven, the "Spartans".  If…

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

Battlestar Raven's New Chapter Logo

Folks, May I present to you Battlestar Raven's New Chapter logo.  I am still playing around with its font so it might change.  But neverthe…

4 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by DragonLady4732

Battlestar Raven New Executive Officer

*************************ATTENTION TO ORDERS**************************** BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME, AL BARTRAW IS HEREBY COMMISSIONED A…

4 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Al "Old Hickory" Bartraw

Battlestar Raven CAG Promotion

*************************ATTENTION TO ORDERS**************************** BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME, LT. KEITH "LEONIDAS" RANSON, IS HER…

2 Aug 22, 2012

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance

Colonials of the BFC,            The following section will be devoted for INTEL purposes.  In order to provide current and future Command…

Started by Admiral Miguel Rivera

1 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Admiral Miguel Rivera

BFC Colonial Marine

Recruitment for Colonial Marines starts here.......Please see BFC Fleet Admiral Thacker for requirements! THIS PAGE IS ONLY FOR MARINE…

8 Aug 12, 2012

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service