"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

OFFICIAL MICHAEL HOGAN GoFundMe FUNDRAISING LINK RUN BY SUSAN HOGAN AND FRIENDS

( FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE- BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTAR WIKI- SPACE PARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK ) 

TO DONATE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

MICHAEL HOGAN FUNDRAISING

" JOIN THE FIGHT! JOIN THE FLEET IS FAMILY INITIATIVE - BATTLESTARARCHIVE- BATTLESTARWIKI- SPACEPARENTS- GALACTIKFRAK- BFC/RAVEN" IN SUPPORT OF MICHAEL HOGAN RECOVERY. MICHAEL HOGAN IS BETTER KNOWN IN THE BSG RDM WORLD AS THE HEADSTRONG, GALACTICA XO COLONEL SAUL TIGH!! "

Battlestar Galactica Costumes and Uniforms (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So you want a low priced BSG costume for Comicpalooza.

So you want a low priced costume to wear, maybe even to be a Cylon. Just finished first of two BSG Prisoner costumes, one medium and one la…

Started by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

5 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

MY Fleet Duty Uniform WIP

My BDUs just arrived so I figure it is time to begin my work in progress as I build my first set of BSG Fleet OD greens.  I only bought the…

Started by Winter "Patches" Guite

9 May 24, 2014
Reply by Winter "Patches" Guite

What would a Re-imaged Comendant Lieter look like?

I've thought of doing a Commandant Lieter for a while. But finding the materials to make his uniform are proving a little difficult. So I t…

Started by Kevin Williams

0 May 3, 2014

Make my own Battlestar Galactica Dog Tags

Hi I have been trying to make some Battlestar Galactica dog tags. I bought some online but they were plain on the back and were very heavy…

Started by Gina Inviere

5 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Gina Inviere

Dog tags

As requested by buzzsaw, here is the link for the personalised dog tags  http://galronmfg.net/ 1/8" or 1/16"are available, I'm told 1/8 are…

Started by Debbie Bode

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Debbie Bode

Cost Effective Start To Making Your Own Commander Blues...NOW YOU'RE COOKIN'!!!!

Hey! Anybody wanting to make their OWN Commander Blues might want to check this out. It's a great start. Just add the shoulder pads patches…

Started by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

1 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

Making your own Green BDU Uniform

I decided to put together a little description of how I put together my Green BDU uniform. This could be used for the Tans or Blacks as wel…

Started by Steve "Kreios" Tweed

8 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

Looking for Insignia, etc

Thank you for your warm welcome into the BSG FanClub! I am a classic Battlestar fan. They very first costume I ever wanted to make was a Co…

Started by Carol Gilbert

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

Good Links For BSG Uniforms Rank Insignia etc

If you, or anyone you know, are interested in obtaining BSG Uniforms and suiting up for the next Galacticon, event, You-Tube movie, vanity…

Started by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

1 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by John David "Buzzsaw" Feagin

Classic Battlestar Galactica Blaster

We can get the old style Blaster.  We also can make the holster to go with it.  I can also check with our prop-maker to see if he can get t…

Started by Nitestar

2 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by mark brian rouland

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by DragonLady4732.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service