"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

AS ALWAYS, BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTs COMING FROM GALACTICON 4. IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR TICKETS YET, GET THEM NOW! SO SAY WE ALL!!!

Who is your favorite classic BSG character ?
for me it would be a toss-up between Starbuck and Apollo but I liked Boomer also.

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

Any of the clankers.. i mean cylons. I prefer the rank and file over the gold leaders though.

which reminds me.. i need help getting the chainmesh for the shirt thing...i even know who makes it.....
Yea, the original cylons were pretty cool.
The cylon troopers were cool, Starbuck was my favourite character. The ladies were pretty hot too.
I have to say that Cmdr. Cain was my favorite. He had the drive and initiative to do what was necessary to accomplish the mission. Crush the enemy or be crushed.
I am afraid the original Tighe got me.
Bojay was a good character that probibly would have been expanded on if a season two had came about.
How can you go pass Lorne Green as Admiral Adama, although i also had a soft spot for Starbuck and Athena
Commander Cain, although Starbuck was always near and dear to my heart

Starbuck the greatest

Lorne Green was fabulous actor in his right but as Adama he was awesome

I loved Starbuck :D He was my absolute Favourite. Though, like nearly everyone the Cylons were awesome! :D
Craig, Try over at ByYourCommand.net for the skirt material, I believe they have a sale thread up now for it. They pretty much have everything you'd need for a Cylon over there

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service