"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

Greetings Colonials,

In order to help everyone on finding out who has completed their qualifications i have established the following list below.  This list will only cover members who have recently taken their exams.  If you had taken your exam a long time ago or many years back your name will not be listed. In closing i want to congratulate these members for taking their examination and qualifying.  Upon qualifying a member will have a tail number assigned. Which will be listed on their certificate of completion.   I have listed the below more or less in the order i have graded their examinations.  Be safe everyone and thank you ~Salutes~

Steve Tweed          Michael Morelock   

Michael Quinn         Leslie Willis

Keith Ranson          David Sangrey

Jeff Phillips              Joseph Vogt

Mason Sinclair        Craig Foshaug

Eric Morelli              Keith Steinhurst

Justin James          Natalie Hallam

Diego Martin          Brian Styron

Jerry Orfano          Andrew Pattenden

Cherie Leach 

Grace Nonemaker

Scott Glover

Francois Cote

Cherie Leach                    Al Bartraw              Brian Stephenson

Ann Sloan                         Scott Travis              Anthony Bunn

Vince Phelps                    Mason Sinclair           Keith Steinhurst

Robert Vonada                  Diego Martin             Natalie Hallam

Tifany Oslin                      Chris Saunders       Thomas Sigmundson

Shane Coble                     Francios Cote               Jason Dent

Edward O'Connell                Tara Cole                Brian Styron

Jeff Philips                      Maryann Barto        Andrew Pattenden

Eric Morelli                    Michael Morelock        Alexander Flakberg

Justin James                    Winter Guite

Rob Tipton                        Heidi Wilson

Tom Burns                       Paul McPherson

Jerry Orfano                  David Sangrey

Scott Bulkley                  Leslie Willis

Vince Mack                      Tony Carvell

Amanda Marron              Joseph Vogt

Views: 1370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats To El Cid, And Hotwire; You Are Part of a Unique Brotherhood;Always Remember Your Basics!

Leonidas,CAG

Congratulations Hotwire! I always knew you were Top Gun!

Felicitaciones El Cid! Usted está definitivamente Top Gun en mi libro!

Congrats to Hotwire and El Cid!

Go Tigers! We're flying and those frakkin' toasters are dying!

Colonials,

Just wanted to inform you that Jerry Orfano has earned his TOP GUN certification. Reminder to all who are re-submitting examinations-  Please you wait the 90day waiting period from the date on your first certificate of completion.  Once you resubmit and pass your next certificate of completion will show, "Re-Submitted" on it.  I track everything just wanted to make sure folks are getting the word. Over the weekend i will also up date my listed record thank you all.

Congratulations Ensign Dutchman!!!!!!! Your dedication and hard work have made the Battlestar Raven and the Flying Tiger's squadron proud to have men like you in our ranks.

Good Hunting! ! ! ! !

SO SAY WE All! ! ! ! ! !

Attention on deck!!     Colonials it is my honor yet again to announce another pilot who has earned the coveted TOP GUN Award.  Congratulations to Cherie Leach for her hard work and patience some body buy her a round.  That is all carry on folks ~Salutes~

Congratulations Ensign Dunrite on a job well done. Your hard work and perseverance has paid off. The Battlestar Raven needs more people like you!!!!!

Good Hunting!!!!!

SO SAY WE ALL! ! ! ! !

Congrats,Dunrite! You Are Now A part Of An Elite Class; But, Never Forget The Basics!

CAG

AWESOME RAVENS!  Let us see more pilots get their wings :-)

~Raven Actual

Way to go Dunrite!! That's Rock-n-Roll! 

Where do i go to take the test what link? Thank you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service