"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

Greetings Colonials,

In order to help everyone on finding out who has completed their qualifications i have established the following list below.  This list will only cover members who have recently taken their exams.  If you had taken your exam a long time ago or many years back your name will not be listed. In closing i want to congratulate these members for taking their examination and qualifying.  Upon qualifying a member will have a tail number assigned. Which will be listed on their certificate of completion.   I have listed the below more or less in the order i have graded their examinations.  Be safe everyone and thank you ~Salutes~

Steve Tweed          Michael Morelock   

Michael Quinn         Leslie Willis

Keith Ranson          David Sangrey

Jeff Phillips              Joseph Vogt

Mason Sinclair        Craig Foshaug

Eric Morelli              Keith Steinhurst

Justin James          Natalie Hallam

Diego Martin          Brian Styron

Jerry Orfano          Andrew Pattenden

Cherie Leach 

Grace Nonemaker

Scott Glover

Francois Cote

Cherie Leach                    Al Bartraw              Brian Stephenson

Ann Sloan                         Scott Travis              Anthony Bunn

Vince Phelps                    Mason Sinclair           Keith Steinhurst

Robert Vonada                  Diego Martin             Natalie Hallam

Tifany Oslin                      Chris Saunders       Thomas Sigmundson

Shane Coble                     Francios Cote               Jason Dent

Edward O'Connell                Tara Cole                Brian Styron

Jeff Philips                      Maryann Barto        Andrew Pattenden

Eric Morelli                    Michael Morelock        Alexander Flakberg

Justin James                    Winter Guite

Rob Tipton                        Heidi Wilson

Tom Burns                       Paul McPherson

Jerry Orfano                  David Sangrey

Scott Bulkley                  Leslie Willis

Vince Mack                      Tony Carvell

Amanda Marron              Joseph Vogt

Views: 1368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Colonials!,

Congratulations are in order for Ens Mason Sinclair has achieved his TOP GUN status.  Be safe everyone and good hunting to fellow pilots.  Other exams are being graded and i thank you all for your patience and continued support....No go get the toasters!!

Attention!!

Another TOP GUN Achievement awarded to Ens Eric Morelli for passing his Viper examination.  Alright Ensign don;t just stand there report to your CAG for the next mission sortie dismissed...~Salutes~

Congratulations Hitman and Mace! ! ! ! ! ! !

I am very proud of the both of you! ! ! ! ! ! ! Great job Tiger's! ! ! ! !

SO SAY WE ALL! ! ! ! !

Lt Reamer

( Salutes) Sir! Yes Sir! Thank you Sir! 

Thank you Lt. 

Congratulations to you Ensign Morelli!

-Major Eduardo "Marine Enforcer"

Raven Marine OIC

Admiral Miguel Rivera said:

Attention!!

Another TOP GUN Achievement awarded to Ens Eric Morelli for passing his Viper examination.  Alright Ensign don;t just stand there report to your CAG for the next mission sortie dismissed...~Salutes~

Kudos To Ensign Morelli And Ensign Mason; You've Made It!  Report To Port Flight Deck For Next CAP; Skids Up In Fifteen,Good Hunting!

Leonidas,CAG

And a big CONGRATULATIONS to you as well Ensign Mason.

-Major Eduardo" Marine Enforcer"
Raven Marine OIC

Good Day,

Alright Colonials another member Ensign Justin James has earned his TOP GUN Award as well congratulations to him.  Good hunting to you Sir and be safe.

Announcing,

Ensign Diego Martin has also earned his TOP GUN Award i had to work with him b/c of small language barrier, but he earned his TOP GUN!  Congratulations to all. Thank you.

Congratulations Ens HotWire and Lt Jg El Cid! ! ! ! ! ! ! Great job Tiger's, I'm very proud of your hard work and dedication to the Battlestar Raven and the Flying Tiger's Squadron! ! ! ! !

Good Hunting! ! ! ! !

SO SAY WE ALL! ! ! ! !

Lt Reamer

Flying Tiger's Squadron Leader

Battlestar Raven BFC-002 

DragonLady4732

I just wanted to pop in here real quick and wish all my pilots on the Raven, CONGRATULATIONS on earning your wings. All I see on this list are Raven pilots. And to those that earned TOP GUN Status, a job well done. You are now part of the ELITE of Colonial Defenders. When I say ELITE, you are the best amongst your peers.

Also, just a reminder, the new TOP GUN rule on the Raven will take effect midnight tonight. And this rule states that only first time testers achieving TOP GUN Status (100%) on the Viper Exam will attain TOP GUN Status on the Raven. The bar has been set high on the Raven because she has to live up to her designation as the Flagship Chapter of Battlestar Fan Club and must lead the way.

So Say We All!

Regards,
"DRAGONLADY"
BFC Vice President
Commanding Officer-Battlestar Raven-BFC 002

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service