"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

***WELCOME!! THE BFC SITE WILL GOING THROUGH MAINTENANCE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO PLEASE BE PATIENT! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTAND!!! :-) ***

Greetings Colonials,

In order to help everyone on finding out who has completed their qualifications i have established the following list below.  This list will only cover members who have recently taken their exams.  If you had taken your exam a long time ago or many years back your name will not be listed. In closing i want to congratulate these members for taking their examination and qualifying.  Upon qualifying a member will have a tail number assigned. Which will be listed on their certificate of completion.   I have listed the below more or less in the order i have graded their examinations.  Be safe everyone and thank you ~Salutes~

Steve Tweed          Michael Morelock   

Michael Quinn         Leslie Willis

Keith Ranson          David Sangrey

Jeff Phillips              Joseph Vogt

Mason Sinclair        Craig Foshaug

Eric Morelli

Justin James

Diego Martin

Jerry Orfano

Cherie Leach 

Grace Nonemaker

Scott Glover

Francois Cote

Cherie Leach                    Al Bartraw              Brian Stephenson

Ann Sloan                         Scott Travis              Anthony Bunn

Vince Phelps                    Mason Sinclair           Keith Steinhurst

Robert Vonada                  Diego Martin             Natalie Hallam

Tifany Oslin                      Chris Saunders       Thomas Sigmundson

Shane Coble                     Francios Cote

Edward O'Connell                Tara Cole

Jeff Philips                      Maryann Barto

Eric Morelli                    Michael Morelock

Justin James                    Winter Guite

Rob Tipton                        Heidi Wilson

Tom Burns                       Paul McPherson

Jerry Orfano                  David Sangrey

Scott Bulkley                  Leslie Willis

Vince Mack                      Tony Carvell

Amanda Marron              Joseph Vogt

Views: 1223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Steve Tweed on receiving the “Top Gun” Award! ! ! !

Many try, but so few achieve the goal! ! ! !

SO SAY WE ALL! ! ! !

Ens Burns,

Your welcome and enjoy watching the show if you care to engage in Battlestar conversation one on one give me a hollar.  I literally live the Battlestar Galactica world and believe in its core values.  Be safe and take care of yourself. ~Salutes~

Congratulations to Ens Michael Quinn for successfully obtaining TOP GUN status.  Be safe everyone and carry on.

Congratulations to all!

Regards,

Cherry "DragonLady"

BFC Vice President

Commanding Officer-Battlestar Raven-BFC 002

"Hammer" you hit the nail right on the Head! ! ! ! ! Congratulations, I knew that Lightning would once again strike the "Flying Tiger's Squadron! ! ! ! ! !

Well done Ensign Micheal "Hammer" Quinn! ! ! ! ! !

SO SAY WE ALL! ! ! ! ! !

You go get them and remember always watch your six!  You never know when a Cylon will sneak up on you. Good hunting and always fly right.

Ens. Tom "Rascal" Burns said:

(Salutes) Thank you Admiral, now let me at those toasters!

Colonials,

Just wanted to chime in and inform you all congratulations are in order. Capt. Keith Ranson earned his TOP GUN certification!  Outstanding as he joins several of you who have also achieved the status.  Good luck and keep the damn Cylons in your sights!  Carry on everyone. ~Salutes~

(Salutes)........Congratulations Captain Leonidas Sir.......(Salutes) I welcome you to the "Top Gun" wall here at the BFC and the Battlestar Raven! ! ! ! ! !

I have always trusted in the Gods of Kobol that you would achieve this award! ! ! ! !

(Salutes).....Good Hunting CAG Sir......(Salutes).......

Drinks are on me in the Ships Lounge! ! ! ! ! !

SO SAY WE ALL! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Lt Jg Reamer

Flying Tiger's Squadron Leader

Battlestar Raven BFC-002

WHOOOOHOOOO Congrats Captain Ranson! This is what I like seeing.  Pilots aboard the Raven leading the way in the Fleet of Defenders showing their superiority in the sky. :-)  

Reamer is buying drinks"  Oh hell, I am there!  You know I never turn down a free drink :D 

Thank  You,Everybody; It took a Second try,But It's Good To get There! Now It's Time To kill more Cylons. SO SAY WE ALL!

Leonidas,CAG

Greetings all,

Congratulations are in order.  LTjg Jeff Phillips as now earned his TOP GUN Award and is listed in the above board. Nicely done and good hunting you while on patrol. Be safe everyone and take care...~Salutes~

Congratulations Lt Jg Jeff "Gambit" Phillips! ! ! ! ! !  Great job my friend! ! ! ! ! Welcome to the "Top Gun" wall of the Battlestar Raven BFC-002! ! ! ! !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service