"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

It was suggested that I should post my pics of my Colonial fleet on the "main page".  I am not even close to what you would call an expert model builder, but I love the ships of BSG as much as the series itself.  Researching, building, and detailing these have been a great source of relaxation and meditation. 

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice ships Bullet.  You may not be aware that the Raven is also a Mercury class battlestar like the Pegasus.

Aeneas

When I read up on the Raven before I signed on, i thougjt "ohh man! I wonder if i can get Raven decals so I can build my own."

Awesome!

Actually,If you can get the paragraphix pegasus photo etch and decal sets,you can actually make markings for the raven; I did just that about two years ago.

Ben "Bullet" Howard said:

When I read up on the Raven before I signed on, i thougjt "ohh man! I wonder if i can get Raven decals so I can build my own."
Hmm I just happen to have that left over from the Pegasus build. I will see if I can find it. Looks like another Battlestar in the near future.

Nice job Ben!! Looks good. Love that Valkyrie!!

A tip: use the RA from 'ERASMUS', the V from 'VALKYRIE',and the EN from 'ATHENA'.

Hmm I just happen to have that left over from the Pegasus build. I will see if I can find it. Looks like another Battlestar in the near future.
Thanks. Will be ordering another Mercury Class friday. Might even "dirty" this one up just enough to give here some character. Just ordered. Up next the Raven. SSWA!
Col. Ranson, is correct designation for the Raven BS-02 ? Going to have custom base like the Pegasus and Valkyrie made.

Actually, the raven is BFC-002

Col. Ranson, is correct designation for the Raven BS-02 ? Going to have custom base like the Pegasus and Valkyrie made.
Ok. Just making sure. I want it to be correct on display.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service