"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST FAN CLUB ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" ON JULY 1, 2024, THE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA FAN CLUB CELEBRATES 24 YEARS! " 

All Discussions Tagged 'Club' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New BFC Membership Guidelines

Hello Colonials, The Battlestar Galactica Fan Club Membership Guidelines are a comprehensive set of rules and protocols designed to ensure…

Started by DragonLady002

0 Jan 2

Newly Redesigned Raven Marine Logo and New Matching Raven Marine Banner

First and formost, I would like to say first, that the new Raven Marine logo is ONLY exclusive to the Raven Marines. I repeat, this is ONLY…

Started by Colonel. Eduardo "Enforcer"

3 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by PFC. Ben Bullet Howard RCM

Raven Air Wing Challenge Rules

*********ATTENTION ALL RAVEN PERSONNEL***********  Here are the rules to the Raven Air Wing Challenge…

Started by DragonLady002

2 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Maj Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock

Happy Fathers Day 2014

I just wanted to quickly take my time and just wish all Colonials out there who are fathers, especially on the Raven, Happy Fathers Day!  I…

Started by DragonLady002

0 Jun 15, 2014

The Houston Con: August 8-10, 2014

Colonials and Fellow Ravens, As you all know, we just got confirmed to make an appearance at the Houston Con.  Richard Hatch and Kate Ve…

Started by DragonLady002

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

2 New Convention Banners Making It's Debut at Comicpalooza: May 23-26, 2014

Colonials, Two new convention Banners will be making its debut next week that will be representing not only Battlestar Raven, but the mo…

Started by DragonLady002

0 May 15, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN MEMBER: ENSIGN MASON "MACE" SINLAIR

Started by DragonLady002

4 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

Edward James Olmos To Speak at the Arizona State University

As you all know, Edward James Olmos has always been such motivational speak and has spoken in numerous places all around the state and even…

Started by DragonLady002

0 Mar 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Raven Member: Timothy Riley (Classic Cylon Residential Member)

I am posting this on behalf of the Raven Commander as the Raven Marines promise to be on the watch while she is gone. She made this before…

Started by Ssgt. Benjamin "Zeus" B.

0 Dec 2, 2013

Screen Shot of the New Raven Website

Ravens, I just wanted to quickly share this with each and everyone of you.  I know I have mentioned before there is a new Raven website…

Started by DragonLady002

2 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Ronnie (slider)bays

RSS

About

DragonLady002 created this Ning Network.

SO SAY WE ALL

© 2024   Created by DragonLady002.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service