"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST FAN CLUB ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" ON JULY 1, 2024, THE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA FAN CLUB CELEBRATES 24 YEARS! " 

Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I play it I love it. I even started a group to keep in touch amongs BSG Deadlock pl…"

Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry replied Dec 14, 2017 to Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock

14 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

"I have the game for 2 weeks, I am currently bearing the first campaign slowly grindi…"

Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry replied Sep 28, 2017 to Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock

14 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

"So say we all! "

Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry replied Sep 18, 2012 to Happy 6th Year Chapter Anniversary to Battlestar Aries (Colonial Defense Forces)

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry

"As he said, his movie project is between TOS and RDM BSG.   I think it will be simpl…"

Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry replied Aug 13, 2012 to Bryan Singer Battlestar Galactica movie - an interview with BS

3 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Paul Rotter "SpaceHunter"

"No worries, I was just trying to figure exactly which links were your comments about…"

Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry replied May 30, 2012 to Uniform sources

35 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Jesse Krug

"Are you talking about my links or others?  Those links work very well, at least from…"

Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry replied May 29, 2012 to Uniform sources

35 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Jesse Krug

"What? "

35 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Jesse Krug

"I know that Mrs Dragonlady, but as Colonial Defense Forces settle National and Local…"

Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry replied May 29, 2012 to Searching Canadian BSG Fans

4 May 29, 2012
Reply by Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry

"Well I'm a  huge BSG reimagined fan and I found some very nice BSG Fleet officer uni…"

35 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Jesse Krug

"I wont agree with you Jesse simply because I consider that BSG reimagined is a far b…"

Lt Fred "Harfang" Landry replied Mar 26, 2012 to Fresh news about Blood and Chrome, but no official decision taken by Mr. Stern...

8 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

RSS

About

DragonLady002 created this Ning Network.

SO SAY WE ALL

© 2024   Created by DragonLady002.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service