"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the game for 2 weeks, I am currently bearing the first campaign slowly grindi…"

Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO replied Sep 28 to Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock

7 Sep 28
Reply by Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO

"So say we all! "

Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO replied Sep 18, 2012 to Happy 6th Year Chapter Anniversary to Battlestar Aries (Colonial Defense Forces)

1 Sep 18, 2012

"As he said, his movie project is between TOS and RDM BSG.   I think it will be simpl…"

Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO replied Aug 13, 2012 to Bryan Singer Battlestar Galactica movie - an interview with BS

3 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Paul Rotter "SpaceHunter"

"No worries, I was just trying to figure exactly which links were your comments about…"

Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO replied May 30, 2012 to Uniform sources

35 Aug 1
Reply by Jesse Krug

"Are you talking about my links or others?  Those links work very well, at least from…"

Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO replied May 29, 2012 to Uniform sources

35 Aug 1
Reply by Jesse Krug

"What? "

35 Aug 1
Reply by Jesse Krug

"I know that Mrs Dragonlady, but as Colonial Defense Forces settle National and Local…"

Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO replied May 29, 2012 to Searching Canadian BSG Fans

4 May 29, 2012

"Well I'm a  huge BSG reimagined fan and I found some very nice BSG Fleet officer uni…"

35 Aug 1
Reply by Jesse Krug

"I wont agree with you Jesse simply because I consider that BSG reimagined is a far b…"

Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO replied Mar 26, 2012 to Fresh news about Blood and Chrome, but no official decision taken by Mr. Stern...

8 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Col. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

"The trailer is there around, but in a way we dont violate copyright, and we have bee…"

Harfang, CDF BSR-05 Excalibur CO replied Mar 25, 2012 to Fresh news about Blood and Chrome, but no official decision taken by Mr. Stern...

8 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Col. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service