"ONE OF THE OLDEST IF NOT ALREADY THE OLDEST FAN CLUB ORGANIZATION FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

" ON JULY 1, 2024, THE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA FAN CLUB CELEBRATES 24 YEARS! " 

Ray Sikes's Discussions (9)

Discussions Started (7) Replies Latest Activity

Land of the Lost :Sleestaks

Hello,all! I noticed that the Sleestaks(intelligent reptilian creatures from"Land of the Lost") could be a good comparison of the original…

Started by Ray Sikes in General News/Announcement

0 Feb 20, 2012

Hallmark Cylon Centurion

Hello, all! Thanks to a posting from a prominent member about the newly released Hallmark Cylon Centurion ornament, my wife(bless her hear…

0 Jan 31, 2012

The two faces of Lucifer

Hey, gang! I was looking at some pictures of Lucifer, and it appears there were two versions..the first was a nearly all transparent head…

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Cdr. Keith "Leonidas" Ranson

sries photos..The Imperious Leader's pet

I often wondered what was resting on the left arm of The Imperious Leader as he sat on his throne. After research and close ups of photos..…

0 Jan 19, 2012

The Death and Life of Baltar (a fictional script for"later episodes)

(in  my imagination) Baltar was rescued by the Cylons after his exile to a planet(by Adama) using his "short wave communications" that Ada…

0 Jan 6, 2012

This is fun!

Hey, gang..just wanted to suggest we step up some discussions and postings. This is fun!!! We have all chosen this topic as part of our per…

2 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by DragonLady002

By Your Command!!

Hello, fellow Galacticans (or whatever the politically correct term now is) Sorry I have been away for a while..health issues..but much fra…

Started by Ray Sikes in BFC Fleet Command Headquaters

3 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Paul Nix

RSS

About

DragonLady002 created this Ning Network.

SO SAY WE ALL

© 2024   Created by DragonLady002.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service