"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

***WELCOME!! THE BFC SITE WILL GOING THROUGH MAINTENANCE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO PLEASE BE PATIENT! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTAND!!! :-) ***

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"We did this with the Seekers awhile back...thought of it after watching Blood and Ch…"

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Apr 13 to Name your Viper or Raptor

13 Apr 17
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

"Congratulations Tank! Now time to join the ranks of the elite!"

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Mar 28 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

"Thank you, Admiral! "

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Mar 15 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

"Congratulations to all pilots who have earned their wings, especially Hellpop and Ro…"

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Mar 15 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

"Take a look at this page: http://www.scifihero.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=908…"

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Feb 20 to Costuming question

2 Feb 20
Reply by LT. Leslie "Freya" Willis

"At first when I saw that the show was taking on a religious tone, I wasn't sure if i…"

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Dec 20, 2016 to Religious Theme in Reimagined Series

2 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock

"Jerry, you may want to check out Quantum Mechanix for the dog tags. It's the only co…"

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Oct 24, 2016 to New to fanclub

9 Mar 27
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

"Favorite episode? That can go a few ways. But I would have to say Pegasus. The dynam…"

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Oct 19, 2016 to What is your favorite episode?

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by LT. Leslie "Freya" Willis

"Would like to see a return of this."

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Aug 9, 2016 to Raven Air Wing Challenge Rules

2 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock

"Returns Salute...      Thank you Admiral! Proud of our Seekers, Wedge and Freya. Pro…"

Lt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock replied Dec 7, 2015 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service