"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

Admiral Miguel Rivera's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Colonials,          Thanks to all who had some free time in their schedule to shout…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Oct 31 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

120 Nov 9
Reply by Ens. Craig "Hellpop" Foshaug

"Congrats to Alexander Flakberg on earning his pilot wings someone get this man a dri…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Oct 30 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

120 Nov 9

"Keith Steinhurst, Andrew Pattenden and Natalie Hallam have been updated to the Top G…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Oct 30 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

120 Nov 9

"Colonials,            I wanted to inform fellow pilots here.  Ensign Jason Dent has…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Mar 27 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

120 Nov 9

"Fellow Pilots!!          It my pleasure to announce the next two pilots who have ea…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Mar 14 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

120 Nov 9

"Fellow Colonials!             Join me in saluting our newest qualified pilots to the…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Mar 13 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

120 Nov 9

"Fellow Pilots,        Join me in congratulating LT Anthony Bunn for earning his Rap…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Aug 24, 2016 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

120 Nov 9

"Colonials!           Help me congratulate Ens Brian Stephenson on earning his Rapto…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Aug 24, 2016 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

120 Nov 9

"Attention Colonials,              I apologize for not being around real life working…"

120 Nov 9

"Colonials,             Congrats to Ensign Tony Carvell for passing his pilot examina…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Jul 2, 2016 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

120 Nov 9

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service