"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

Admiral Miguel Rivera's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Colonials,            I wanted to inform fellow pilots here.  Ensign Jason Dent has…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Mar 27 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

"Fellow Pilots!!          It my pleasure to announce the next two pilots who have ea…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Mar 14 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

"Fellow Colonials!             Join me in saluting our newest qualified pilots to the…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Mar 13 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

"Fellow Pilots,        Join me in congratulating LT Anthony Bunn for earning his Rap…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Aug 24, 2016 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

"Colonials!           Help me congratulate Ens Brian Stephenson on earning his Rapto…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Aug 24, 2016 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

"Attention Colonials,              I apologize for not being around real life working…"

107 Mar 28

"Colonials,             Congrats to Ensign Tony Carvell for passing his pilot examina…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Jul 2, 2016 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

"Yes that is correct. "

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Mar 31, 2016 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

"Ensign Allen,     I have received your examinations and i have sent you an email tra…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Mar 31, 2016 to Qualified List TOP GUNs and Pilots

107 Mar 28

"Just following up today.  My info is listed below, so we can meet and discuss it.  B…"

Admiral Miguel Rivera replied Dec 8, 2015 to Section for Colonial One?

3 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Admiral Miguel Rivera

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service