"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

Conventions (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

News from Memorabilia Fair in Birmingham (UK)

Hello everybody, I was in Birmingham to celebrate my birthday and met a Cylon Centurion and a full Colonial fleet. Birmingham and London Me…

Started by Pierre GOUZOU

0 Dec 5, 2013

Megacon 2014 in florida

Any plans to go to megacon 2014 in florida 

Started by Mike.. Cutter ..Little

1 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Steven Elliot

Dallas Comiccon: Fan Days

The Dallas Comiccon: Fan Days will be October 4-6 2013 at the Irving, TX Convention Center located at 500 W Las Colinas Blvd Irving, TX 750…

Started by Paul Nix

29 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Paul Nix

Long Beach Comic Con

As I'm sure you all read on Facebook, LBCC is going to be November 23 & 24th. According to FB, Shawn is having a BattlestarFanclub tabl…

Started by Kelly "Aphrodite" Pond

1 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Kelly "Aphrodite" Pond

Battlestar Raven Tentative Appearance at Wizard World Con-Austin, Texas

Ravens and Friends, Battlestar Raven's next tentative convention appearance will be at Wizard World Con in Austin, Texas on November 22-…

Started by DragonLady4732

0 Aug 27, 2013

AAR From Space City Con

Well, what can I say, we certainly had a lot of fun at Space City Con for I am still tired as FRAK from the convention :-)  I was a little…

2 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Shane "Ogre" Coble

Space City Con Aftermath

Well, we are done with Space City Con: Houston, TX The combine force of the Raven Crew and her Classic Series Viper Squadron Battlest…

0 Aug 4, 2013

Battlestar Raven Is All Ready For Space City Con

Hello My Fellow Colonials, Battlestar Raven is ready to make a jump to Space City Con in just less than 24 hours.  We will be joined by…

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Colonel. Eduardo "Enforcer"

All Con Convention-Mar 8-10, 2013 Pictures

Fellow Colonials, As promise, here are the pictures from the All-Con Dallas Convention this past weekend that the Raven was in attendance a…

3 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Marcus "Jumbo" Adelheim

San Diego Comic Con W/The ARGO CYLONS!

Good Evening Everyone Commander Starbuck here of the Colonial Cylon Alliance Sector 8! I hope everyone who got a chance to go to G3 had an…

Started by Starbuck, CCA, Sector 8 Cdr

0 Jun 18, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service