"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new members

"Hello,  I'm Ernie Miller and as the Battlestar Galactica Fan Club Adminstrator of Colonial Affairs,  I welcome you on behalf of the lead…

Started by major ernie (iceman) miller

0 Jul 24, 2015

My model Viper MK-IV

My model Viper MK-IVlength - 1800mmnumber of components - 512 pc.CNC cutting length - 264538 мм.weight glued - 1800 gr.http://aerotetris.co

Started by AeroTetris

3 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by AeroTetris

The Raven Colonial Marines need YOU for Comicpalooza Houston May 22-25. We will help with the Uniform.

The Battlestar Raven Colonial Marines need YOU for Comicpalooza Houston May 22-25. We will help with the Uniform.  Know anyone coming to Co…

Started by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

0 Apr 16, 2015

3d puzzle Viper MK-IV

hiBattlestar Galactica 3d puzzle Viper MK-IVhttp://aerotetris.com/viper.htmlRegards, Egor

Started by AeroTetris

0 Apr 7, 2015

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance PG-7

Pilots, Call Sign, Tail Numbers and Small ship Assignment:             Colonials the following SOP will cover what many have been either wa…

Started by Admiral Miguel Rivera

0 Apr 13, 2013

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance PG-6

Commissioning / Decommissioning of Shipboard Squadrons:             Viper and Raptor Squadrons are a vital aspect for a Warship defense as…

0 Apr 9, 2013

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance PG-5

Viper and Raptor Etc Qualification and Testing:             Certification for Colonials interested in qualifying in the roles of pilot whet…

0 Dec 6, 2012

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance PG-4

Members pertaining to shipboard assignment and migrations:             Key rules to follow when a member joins the Battlestar Fan Club and…

0 Dec 2, 2012

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance PG-3

Ship Manning Level for disposition and Dry Dock Procedures:        Manning aboard a Battlestar is everything if a chapter falls under manni…

0 Dec 2, 2012

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance PG-2

Shipboard reporting periods:             Shipboard communication is a vital reporting tool in both the Battlestar Fan Club and the Colonial…

0 Dec 2, 2012

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service