"There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens."

BFC Fleet Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidance (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"WHAT'S INSIDE A BSG KIT PROP?"

"WHAT'S INSIDE A BSG KIT PROP?"  Tool Kit Contents http://archive.propworx.com/1004/78 Helo's Ambrosia Kit http://archive.propworx.com/

Started by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

1 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by LT. Leslie "Freya" Willis

Dragon Con 2016

I wanted to see who all may be attending Dragon Con over labor day weekend in Atlanta, GA. I will be there and if anyone else is going I wo…

Started by LT. Leslie "Freya" Willis

4 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by LT. Leslie "Freya" Willis

Raptor Startup Sequence

**Repost requested here, so here it is** Hello Fleetmates! Fresh off the press by Raven's CAG, we have the proper way to NOT frak up your…

Started by Lt. JG. David "Wedge" Sangrey

5 May 13, 2016
Reply by Paul "Iceworm" Oakley

To Be A Squadron Leader on the Raven

TO BE A VIPER SQUADRON LEADER ABOARD BATTLESTAR RAVEN: - Must be a highly motivated individual - Understand the responsibilities of recrui…

Started by DragonLady4732

0 May 12, 2016

Looking for a home for this

Hi, Many years ago the BSG orignal was on our very little screens and it was (still is amazing).  This wall paper was supposed to be on a…

Started by Fabrice Marcinelle

4 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Steve "Kreios" Tweed

new members

"Hello,  I'm Ernie Miller and as the Battlestar Galactica Fan Club Adminstrator of Colonial Affairs,  I welcome you on behalf of the lead…

Started by major ernie (iceman) miller

0 Feb 11, 2016

new members

"Hello,  I'm Ernie Miller and as the Battlestar Galactica Fan Club Adminstrator of Colonial Affairs,  I welcome you on behalf of the lead…

0 Feb 11, 2016

****ATTENTION ALL BFC PERSONNEL****

To further their attempts at the destruction of humanity, the Cylons have unleashed a new and deadly threat. Colonial intelligence reports…

Started by Cpt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock

0 Feb 10, 2016

Seekers Anniversary CAP

Just wanted to remind everybody about the special CAP this Saturday night, 10pm Eastern. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a go…

Started by Cpt Michael "Mik Mo" Morelock

1 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Lt. JG. David "Wedge" Sangrey

new members

0 Jan 11, 2016

RSS

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Shawn O'Donnell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service